Wednesday, March 5th

maybe john could hook rolf up with his acting/eyebrow coach. if the coach can keep john's eyebrow from having a life of it's own, then he can probably get rid of rolf's accent in a jiff!

I saw the actor who plays Rolf in an episode of 7th Heaven (I think he was a church elder, or something like that...LOL) anyway...he did not have an accent while playing that role, so he either doesn't really have an accent or he already knows how to get rid of it.

I know people look for different things but there are no story lines like the ones that used to hook you in a life altering real life like story now it is all the weird science fiction stuff of John which could never happen the max nick story line just too out of the blue That doctor is way too old for Chelsea and the acting of Lexie at the hospital was laughable (not her just the lines) I am a fan of Steve but where did this line come from He is a little too old for Ava I don't have time to sit and question all the stories Just sell me one about a town of people backstabbing each other cheating on each other and trying to find the real one they are suppose to be with Hope needs to eat a few donuts bless her heart.

I know people look for different things but there are no story lines like the ones that used to hook you in a life altering real life like story now it is all the weird science fiction stuff of John which could never happen the max nick story line just too out of the blue That doctor is way too old for Chelsea and the acting of Lexie at the hospital was laughable (not her just the lines) I am a fan of Steve but where did this line come from He is a little too old for Ava I don't have time to sit and question all the stories Just sell me one about a town of people backstabbing each other cheating on each other and trying to find the real one they are suppose to be with Hope needs to eat a few donuts bless her heart.

ROTFL! Bandit glad you joined us, I've been laughing my way through your posts... I disagree and have been enjoying Days, but remember we just got outta sweeps so it's gunna all slow down... give it time. :)

bandit - glad you got a few things off you chest! If anything these boards are great for sounding off and letting off some steam so you can enjoy the show!
And yes, Hope could eat a few donuts!

Are we all assuming there was something on the piece of paper Max tore off? Maybe it was just a corner that had nothing on it--Poirot, did you see anything on the piece of paper? Was it a large corner or a small one? It's getting "curiouser, curiouser and more curioser". I will be anxious to watch for that.

Was a tiny corner piece, it seemed. And no, could see nothing. I think he faked it all.

Looked to me like Max took a whole sheet of paper from Nick's binder, and a specific one at that since he seemed to read it quickly. Can't wait to see what that was all about. I think Max will be angry boy for a long time and blow his relationship with Stephanie.

LOL I really can't wait!!!

John and Rolf...interesting, humorous, but def. not boring!!

If I was John, I would have had my own cameras installed in that house...fun, fun, fun...

I knew Max was helping Nick!! Couldn't see it any other way....

And the girls..finally moving on to the corp. world...hmmm

I loved it! Their dialogue made me laugh out loud! NuJohn has my vote! I wonder if he really knows what is going on and is putting on a front. I loved it when he asked Marlena to get the door and the look she gave him! Priceless!

Looked to me like Max took a whole sheet of paper from Nick's binder, and a specific one at that since he seemed to read it quickly. Can't wait to see what that was all about. I think Max will be angry boy for a long time and blow his relationship with Stephanie.

**sigh** one can only hope. Stephanie and him don't really have my vote...OT... I just have no vision for where this Max/Nick s/l can be going. It's great for ONCE that Days is being TOTALLY unpredictable.

Back