WEDNESDAY, May 30th

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wednesday, May 30th, 2007

Episode 10,581 Taped 5/9/

Bo, Hope and John are in the hospital corridor, as Marlena comes along with the obligatory wheel chair & discharge paper. First stop for him is to the Brady Pub, as he wants some great clam chowder. LOL.

Willow is in a happy mood, surveying her new furniture, when Philip arrives. He apologizes for his previous treatment of her, then asks a favor. He wants her to go easy on Shawn, cut him some slack. He explains they have reason to believe Claire might still be alive, that he knows Shawn & Belle & Claire all belong together, & if she does it, he will help her financially.

Shawn continues to talk to Belle about Willow & the baby being his. Belle is upset at first, then calms down, and tells him he has to be a father to that baby, they will do it together. Philip arrives, Shawn leaves, Phil tells Belle of his conversation with Willow, asking her not to tell Shawn. Meanwhile, Shawn visits Willow, tells her he wants to be a dad to the baby. She tells him it is a boy, and they seem to sort of make peace, tho she still swears she did not set fire to his parent’s house, endangering Hope & Ciara. As Shawn leaves, she gives him a bit of advice. Don’t trust Philip, he is not your friend. When Shawn arrives back at the hospital, Philip tells them he already hired a private detective, who will be checking on the civilian boats that were in the rescue area. Then he has a great idea. They both are going to need someplace to live, so move into the mansion with him, and they will be able to co-ordinate the search with all three of them in one place.

EJ awaits Tony down on the piers. Tony arrives, they spit insults back and forth a bit. Tony claims Stefano said no to Sami’s offer, but EJ realizes he has not even asked Stefano. Tony yammers something about Stefano learning of EJ’s failure, and turning his face to the wall…..which means EJ is no longer the favorite son, and no longer has Stefano’s protection. (Hmm, Tony assumes a lot!). He tells EJ that he now has a target on his back, and so does Samantha.

Sami & Lucas are at the Pub, pretending to be eating as all folks on Days do. LOL. Lucas wants her to tell her dad & Bo about being kidnapped. She says no. She tells Lucas about making that offer, Lucas has a fit. No, No, No. She wants an end to the DiMera vendetta. She looks up, saying “John”? In walks John, Marlena, Hope, Bo. (man, it is SO good to see them altogether again!). Sami jumps up, claiming she knew John was out of his coma, but not that he was out and about. She gets tears in her eyes, as she goes up, saying how much she has missed him, giving him a big hug. John is rather surprised, Marlena, Bo & Hope with big smiles.

Sami then apologizes for her past behavior, and she knows how happy he makes her mom, and is sorry for anything she had done. Lucas welcomes John, too, and invites everyone to join them. Oh, it seems Shawn & Caroline are “on a break”, but the waitress will be there soon. John asks about married life, Lucas is happy, but against Sami’s “looks” tells them about EJ taking Sami to the warehouse, forcing Sami to tell the story. Lucas has gone to the warehouse, and everything is gone now, so they have moved Stefano. The foursome is shocked to learn Stefano is in Salem, John is shocked to learn Tony is out of jail. Lucas explains about the “sympathetic judge”.

Now Sami tells of her offer….the stem cells for a cease fire on the Bradys, and that EJ is delivering it for her. She wants to deal with this, everyone is not sure. The men want to bring EJ down to the station, start questioning him, let him do his usual denials, then out walks John. EJ doesn’t even know he is out of his coma, and certainly doesn’t know that John does not remember who shot him. Sami protests he will get out within an hour, but Bo figures not.

Sami thinks they all should let her try this, and the women agree with her. Nope, not the guys. Sami’s cell goes off, it is EJ. He needs to meet with her immediately. She puts him on hold, begging the guys for a chance to do things her way. Nope. She tells EJ to come to the Pub. John goes in the back, Marlena & Hope slide over in the booth. EJ comes in, sees everyone, comments on the family reunion, but has to talk to Samantha privately. Bo comes up, wants to take EJ down to the station, as he has some questions. Sami looks a bit guilty. EJ agrees, but first has to talk to Sami privately. He takes her a few steps away, tells her that Tony said no, and now not only is HIS life in danger, but hers as well.

:clap: For Shawn stepping up to the plate!

:clap: For Sami helping the family and apoligizing and making things right with John!

:clap: For EJ agreeing to be questioned when Bo asked nicely!

humm... too many things are going right....hehe!

BTW.... with the long weekend and all I've missed John waking up does he know who has his kidney yet or no? Thanks!

Evidently John was filled in off screen, but he does know. Gonna love when he first meets up with Steve & Kayla. LOL

BTW....Philip is being all nice and sweet, good friend, etc. But gotta say, am not sure at all about him. Belle still has that loft apartment, (tho I was sick of seeing that small space with a baby living there, to boot). His reasoning for them moving to the mansion seems very lame.

Good morning..........yeah it looks like everything will and is going right. So now as I see it the only way that EJ can even come close to redeeming his self is through Bo and John but as for him turning against his blood he wont ( not because of helping the Bradys bring down his own father ) but because he knows his family and what they can do if crossed.

Poirot wrote:

Shawn continues to talk to Belle about Willow & the baby being his. Belle is upset at first, then calms down, and tells him he has to be a father to that baby, they will do it together.

Wow, that's a nice surprise!

It WAS good to see Belle stand by her man....however, she is swallowing all Phil says hook, line and sinker, and after all he put them through.....just wish she was a bit more wary.

Belle is NEVER wary of anyone she considers to be her friend, but I can't believe how easily she forgave Philip. And I have to say I can't totally buy his sudden about face, I think he still has a hidden agenda.
It's great that Shawn wants to take responsibility for the baby and Belle is being supportive of that, too bad it's not really his kid! Considering her former lifestyle it could be almost anyone's, how would they even identify the father?
It's great that John's awake and everything but did they have to bring him back so fast - and who the heck goes straight to a pub from the hospital? I guess because I work in a hospital I'm just having a hard time with that one - but that's soaps for you! :rant:

If anybody hasn't noticed, Belle's Loft Apt was turned into the place that Tony is keeping Stefano.

Poirot wrote:
Evidently John was filled in off screen, but he does know. Gonna love when he first meets up with Steve & Kayla. LOL

BTW....Philip is being all nice and sweet, good friend, etc. But gotta say, am not sure at all about him. Belle still has that loft apartment, (tho I was sick of seeing that small space with a baby living there, to boot). His reasoning for them moving to the mansion seems very lame.
John shouln't be too upset with Steve. After all he was once in Steve's shoes himself. Who knows how many terrible things he did while under Stephano's control. And Kayla did what she did to protect him.

I loved Sami and John today, when he said something like "if I'd have known it would be like this I'd have woken up sooner" it was so sweet.

Back