Wednesday, October 15, 2008

KathyLu

Reaction score
Website
www.heraldanewday.com
A very wet Daniel comes upon Kate who says she thought she was the only one there at the Kiriakis pool. Nicole and EJ are back from the hospital and Nicole talks about moving into the Dimera home, redecorating and how she’s going to like living there. EJ says it’s only about the money with Nicole and she says he really can read between the lines. She says all she cares about is his money.

At the cabin, Sam is trying to find a top that doesn’t make her look pregnant. She thinks maybe EJ won’t notice that she’s gaining weight. In comes Chloe who says EJ is going to know exactly what’s going on.

At the park, Chelsea comes upon Lexie and Theo. Theo runs up to Chelsea and says hello. Chelsea mentions to Lexie that she saw what the babysitter did at the news conference. Lexie knows the mayor put Lacey up to it.

At the pub, Abe is reading a news story on the Internet. He finds out that the mayor has investigated Lexie and knows about her extramarital affairs with Brandon and TEK.

EJ is upset and believes that Nicole just wants his money and she tries to walk out, but EJ stops her saying he accused her unfairly and that he is just rattled by the whole thing with the baby. Nicole says that now that she doesn’t have Victor’s r settlement it’s comforting to know she will have a roof over her head. EJ feels as if Nicole has planned the whole thing, but she denies it saying she did not know she could become pregnant. He says he knows her history with Victor and that their marriage was based on banking and portfolios and he doesn’t want that. She says her marriage to Victor is not something she’s proud of; in fact, she’s ashamed of it. She wonders if EJ wants to marry her.

Chloe insults Sami by talking about her weight gain and her age and sarcastically says that EJ loves her for what’s inside – that big soft heart of hers. Sami leaves the room so that Lucas and Chloe can talk. Chloe tells Lucas to get rid of Sami and they will take one of their famous hot showers. She says that she will kick Sami out herself, if Lucas doesn’t but he says Sami is going to be staying there with them for a while.

Lexie tells Chelsea she’s not cut out for a cutthroat campaign, and she doesn’t want Abe to run. Chelsea talks about what a good husband Abe is, and hopes she can find a man one day who is as dependable and strong as Abe.

At the pool, Daniel dries himself off as Kate downs a drink. She talks about how kind Victor has been to her and is letting her use his house and driver when Daniel says Victor also let him use the pool. Kate tells Daniel that she thinks Chelsea might forgive her and Daniel says maybe Kate should tell Chelsea about her condition, but she refuses. Kate says she’s feeling optimistic about her biopsy.

Chelsea says her relationship with Daniel is over. Lexie tells her that getting over betrayal takes time, and she says that every time she sees Daniel it makes her feel worse, so she would rather not deal with him. Lexie urges Chelsea to forgive him so she can have some peace

Daniel wants Kate to be prepared for whatever the biopsy results contain. She doesn’t want to think about her illness or work or anything else because it’s such a beautiful day. They decide to split a bottle of win when Daniel gets a call about the lab results.

Chloe is very upset that Lucas let Sami move in without discussing it with her. She says that just because they share a child Lucas and Sami should not have to share a house and why can’t she go somewhere else. Lucas asks Chloe to give it a try. She says she likes playing house with Lucas and Allie sometimes when he’s not being obsessive and Allie isn’t crying. She complains that the cabin is dirty and dark and always smells of dirty diapers and decides to leave. She tells Lucas to call her when Sam is gone and walks out.

EJ is still trying to process the fact that Nicole is having a baby and that marriage is not foremost in his mind because they’ve never even had a date. She says that maybe she should play hard to get because that’s what turns men on. He says that Nicole’s moving into the Dimera home would be really complicated. She tells EJ she made a mistake in telling him about the baby and says she’s going home. EJ looks at a picture of him holding Johnny and decides to call Sami, who is still at the cabin. EJ tells Sami that he’s coming to the island to spend some time with his son but Sami protests to no avail.

Mayor Marino reminds Stefano that his son-in-law just made an announcement to run for mayor. Marino wonders where Stefano’s loyalties lie and Stefano notes that the mayor is very nervous. The mayor tells Stefano he won’t be able to buy Abe the way he did him.

Chelsea thanks Lexie for the advice and says she’s decided to forgive Kate. She takes Theo to play on the swings as a reporter comes up behind Lexie and is videotaping her. He introduces himself and says he wants to ask Lexie some questions about her affairs with Brandon and TEK.

At the pool, Daniel tells Kate the test results were inconclusive and showed no signs of malignancy. She wonders if that means she doesn’t have cancer.

Abe walks up just as Lexie tries to walk away from the reporter who is still bombarding her with questions. Lexie decides to give him an exclusive. She refuses to comment on her past but has a few things to say about her future.

Lucas tells Sami he’s leaving, but she begs him to stay to help distract EJ when he gets there. She’s sitting at a table trying to hide her belly when EJ comes to the door. Lucas leaves as EJ walks in. EJ and Sami exchange a few pleasantries, and she wonders why he wants to see Johnny so badly. She says she tried to tell EJ Johnny was napping, but he hung up on her and they know how he is when he doesn’t get enough sleep. She tries to get EJ to leave, but he says he really came because he needs a friend to talk to, and she’s surprised that he considers her a friend. She wonders if he’s upset about the whole Nicole thing. He tells Sami that it’s been confirmed that the baby Nicole is having is his and Sami congratulates him on being a dad again. Sami wonders if EJ is going to marry Nicole, and he says he’s trying to figure that out. Sami says Nicole and EJ belong together, and that it must be fate. EJ says he doesn’t believe Sami because she hates Nicole. She says she’s not Nicole’s biggest fan, but who is she to question fate. Sami complains of being tired and decides to lie down with Johnny as EJ kisses her on the forehead and leaves. Sami cries.

Mayor Marino tells Stefano that if he’s going to beat Abe he needs Stefano’s support. Stefano wonders what he can expect in return and the mayor asks if he hasn’t already done enough. The mayor needs to know that Stefano will do everything in his power to help him and Stefano promises to help on the condition that he leave Lexie and Theo out of his mudslinging.

Abe tells Lexie she doesn’t have to give a statement. Lexie tells the reporter that this campaign is about Abe and not about her personal life. She talks about what Abe has done and will do for the people of Salem and that the mayor’s tactics will not make them stoop to his level. She says Abe will run a campaign of honesty and dignity, and that she will stand up with him. Later, Abe hugs her and tells her how much he loves her.

Daniel tells Kate the tests mean only that she might not have cancer. She tells him that having him there today has helped her very much. She takes his hand, throws back her hair a couple of times and talks about seeing things more clearly now that she has faced her own mortality. Obviously making a play for Daniel, she moves in for a kiss or two as the scene ends. Basking in afterglow, Daniel wants Kate to think of him when she gets worried or upset as round two begins.

Chloe goes to see Nicole who is very glad to see her. She sees Nicole’s ultrasound and Nicole says she has something to tell her. Chloe wonders if Nicole’s pregnancy is a scam and Nicole says that she’s been blessed with a miracle. She tells Chloe how EJ made her get a paternity test, and that she’s carrying Juniors Junior. Chloe wonders how EJ is taking the news and Nicole says he’s not jumping for joy and that he accused her of plotting to get pregnant so she could get his money. Chloe tells Nicole she just walked out on Lucas because Sami is living at the cabin. There is a knock at the door, and Lucas is there looking for Chloe. He apologizes to Chloe, just as EJ walks in to apologize to Nicole.

Lucas says he should have asked Chloe’s permission for Sami to move into the cabin and he will ask her to leave if she wants. Chloe reluctantly says Sami can stay as long as she doesn’t cause any trouble. Lucas says that Chloe is his future and she’s the one he wants to be with. She doesn’t look too pleased.

EJ tells Nicole that he just came to his senses because she is carrying his child. He says he is pleased; that he was confused and the beginning because it was so much to take in. He wants to be a part of hers and the child’s life. They talk again about that date that never seems to happen.

A sad Sami tells Johnny that sometimes to protect the people you love you have to make hard choices.

Previews

John tells Stefano the game is over.
Lucas looks at the Yellow Pages and wonders where Sami has gone.

KathyLu

Thanks for posting the summary!

I've been seeing Sami thinking on doing abortion for awhile now. She won't go through with it, though. She doesn't have it in her.

Just an FYI.....but this summary is about Wednesday show.......and anything referring to a show later in the week belongs in the Crystal Ball.
While it is great that some of you have found another place to get the day ahead, please try to be considerate of those who prefer to be spoiler free.

We go to great lengths to get these summaries posted here, it takes a lot of time. I have not even read the summary yet, but am disappointed to find all this discussion on items that are not in the summary. There are 6 posts deleted.
Just a heads up, and thank you!

KathyLu,

Thanks for the very detailed write-up and for including tomorrow's previews. I loved your clever comments in the summary: EJ is "rattled" about the baby, and Lexie isn't "cut out" for a cutthroat campaign. Well done!

I like that Daniel and Kate are getting together. Funny that Chelsea has long looked at Daniel as her property and seen Grandma Kate basically as a thief. Maybe it was really the other way around and it's Daniel and Kate who belong together.

And while I think Chloe went a bit overboard in insisting Lucas discuss with her in advance whether Sami lives with them (honestly, I didn't realize that Chloe was actually living with Lucas), I think most women wouldn't stand for it if their boyfriend's ex moved in.

OK somebody shoot me. I feel sorry for Sami. I would really hate to be in her position. I am wondering if Lucas will get caught up in the rescue to the point he realizes how much he cares about Sami even though she is carrying EJ's baby.

Thanks for posting the summary!

I've been seeing Sami thinking on doing abortion for awhile now. She won't go through with it, though. She doesn't have it in her.

The way I took the write up, I was thinking more along the lines that Sami is willing to give up on a relationship with EJ to protect her children and somehow hide the paternity of the unborn child.

I do not think the word abortion is mentioned anywhere in the summary for today.

I am betting that Sami will not want to take a chance on blabbermouths at Salem hospital, or having family seeing her there, so will take her obstetrical business elsewhere. She is very insistent on keeping her pregnancy a secret....and all those shopping bags full of clothes meant to disguise her burgeoning tummy are too much. Don't you wonder who pays for this stuff? LOL

The way I took the write up, I was thinking more along the lines that Sami is willing to give up on a relationship with EJ to protect her children and somehow hide the paternity of the unborn child.

That's what I gathered from something I read elsewhere on the board but, watching it today, I think she is willing to sacrifice her unborn child than to be under Stefano's and EJ's thumbs again.

I guess it's like what the spider said when he walked across the mirror: "That's one way of looking at it."

I just watched today's episode and in the preview for tomorrow's show where Lucas sees the phone book, he says something like: Brooksville? Abortion? Sami, what are you thinking?

I believe that is where all the speculation has sprung from.

Heidi, You're not alone. I feel sorry for Sami also. My heart just sank as I just now read the summary when she told EJ she was tired and wanted to lay down with Johnny. Then he kissed her forehead and he left.....she cried.......I felt so bad for her. KathyLu you did a wonderful job of the summary and it is just like watching it! Thank you very much!!

lol.. maybe she takes the clothes back to the store after one wearing.. we never really see them wear the same clothes 2 times!!!

lol!

Thank you for posting the summary!!! It is VERY Much Appreciated!!!

Back