Wednesday, September 12th

Well, I agree that Kayla should be happier to see Stephanie with Max (as opposed to Jeremy). But, to actually walk in on your daughter with anyone...horrible. Thank goodness my daughter is not quite 2 years old. I know Kayla is grateful to find her alive and well, but still...I have a feeling that they will have a long "girl talk" at some point in the not so distant future.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am so ready for Chloe to come back to town. I am so sick of Philip trying to win Belle. It sickens me. Not that I care for Belle and Shawn together. But I would love to see Belle squirm at the fact that Chloes is back. Lets see her get jealous, just like she is making Shawn feel that way......Oh and how in the world does Shawn afford to just fly on down to Oklahoma to surprise Belle, when he doesn't even have a job. Come on Days, Get Real!! Anyhow, I kind of like the chemistry between the new Stephanie and Max. They look very nice together. (putting aside the fact that they are related, Yuck!) To bad. Wheres Abby when we need her?

Back