SPOILER !! Week Feb 13

LOL, we do call him ReRon for a reason.......who knows?

This is the headwriter who, in an interview, claimed they had done "a slow burn" with Stephanie & Chad. right after they had sex , and only 2 times together.

It is truly a shame the writers cannot think of story for Nicole & Eric as a permanent couple. I They know they are terrific together, but.....if they put them permanent couple, they cannot think of anything to do with them. Thus...they will never be a forever couple. And because of that, one cannot really get invested in them,

To be fair, at one time they had a problem, because Greg Vaughan (Eric) did not want to be tied down with a contract. However, he eventually changed his mind, and is now on contract, but.....Days has a completely different way to film now......so with all the cast.....now you see them, now you don't.

And, unless they change the basic Eric/Nicole story, they will never work. They may love each other, but they bring out the worst in each other. Nicole will never feel that she "deserves" to be with him, so she needs to be with someone who accepts her for the way she is. That seems to be EJ right now.

Eric and Nicole's story line should not be ruled by an actor's contract. Get another Eric! I like Greg Vaughan (Eric) a lot, but if he is interfering with the plot, he should be replaced.

WHY would Chanel tell Allie that she KNOWS she did not sleep with Alex? How can she know that for certain?

Stefan will try to play out the same Valentine's Day scenario with Chloe. Will she take succumb to his charms knowing he is also in love with Gabi? And why is Gabi giving in, knowing the same?

Greg Vaughan is currently on contract, so.......now that he is, there would be no problem putting him & Nicole together..........EXCEPT the writers then cannot think of any sort of story for them, except yearning for each other and being unable to be together. The writers only do them one note.
And currently, they figure that putting each of them into other relationships will give that angst of "yearning". Lazy unimaginative writers.

EJ/Nicole: I like them together but I can only think of one thing - Yearning Nicole. She is always yearning for the one she DOESN'T have.

Lucas charade: I can only say, it won't work!

Erik/Sloan, EJ/Nicole, Gabi/Stefan - Maybe they all go to the same restaurant (probably Julie's Restaurant), get in shouting matches and Julie and fisticuffs and get thrown out. Of course Rafe will be called in and he gets upset because of all the women there are one's he lusts for.

Back