SPOILER !! Week Jan 9

There has been no word on any leaving the show, and I doubt 3 majors would be leaving at same time, noooo, ol Ron will a "heaven" meetings, and of course bring all back some way or other. I can remember years ago when Steve was declared dead, even was buried, except his body had been stolen & the coffin filled with rocks for weight!

An aside, but if I sneeze of late, makes me nervous. LOLOL

No more Devil stories, please! This show needs to be exorcised of them once and for all!

Go away!
cartoon-classic-devil-mascot-illustration.jpg

The above post wasn't the actual link I had intended to post, but I can't find the post I had meant to share. It did mention, from the same site, that the devil will supposedly be back in Salem, in some shape, or form, and that the ladies three, although will come back, it may not be as simple as a Rolf resurrection.

Last edited:
You are correct kat, Celebrity Dirty Laundry isn't a reliable site for spoilers. They often speculate on things but post them as actual fact. For example, they might have a headline that says "Mickey Horton returns to Salem!" then the accompanying story will say something like "Imagine if Dr. Rolf resurrected Mickey Horton, and Maggie has to choose between Mickey and Victor. What would you think of that??" It's just an imagined situation but the site posts the headline as if it's a fact, which is misleading.

Back