What about Poirot??....and????

Found this site from Dustin's site. Lurked for many years.

Been watching Days since I was very young. I was sick and did some home schooling for a few years so I got caught up.

Retired from the Army, retired everything really, two teenage daughters, one in her second year of college, one in early college.

I don't remember how I found the site, I believe I did a search for spoilers! I also lurked and read for a few years before participating and a lot of the times I think I post more than I do because I feel very connected by everyone's posts! I like the format of this board, the posts and topics are easy to find.

Live in north east New Jersey, married to my high school sweetheart for 11 yrs but we've been together for 24 yrs this month. Have two boys, 9 and 6 who keep us busy with school and sports! Fan of Days since the 80's and missed some years in the late 90's. I also love Survivor and a few other competition shows and Discovery ID channel.

My screen name is my first name and my birth date, not so creative! LOL

I've watched Days since day #1. I don't remember when I started reading Dustin's site, but found the Day Ahead feature there and read it "religiously". When that site closed down, I went searching and I think that is when I found the Spectator. And so happy to have found it!!

I'm a retired, very active, grandma. During my "paid work" days, I was a teacher, social worker, foster home licenser and trainer, and adoption support program manager.

3 grown children and 8 grandchildren.

I sew, garden, cook, build, create, volunteer.

I've been watching Days since late 60's also. My sis was ill for several years and we watched it religiously and chatted lots on the phone about the show. After she died, when I would see something that would interest her, on the show, my first instinct was to grab the phone and call her. Good memories. So I continued watching, although there were a few stretches of time I didn't, but was easy enough to catch up, especially with all the forums. This one is the best for me:) The show has been with me for the days of my life. I guess you could say I have grown up with this program. Retired now and living in Central California. Thank you so much for all you do for us. Fan forever.

I started watching in college (90s) when Marlena was possessed. My roommate and I would write show summaries for each other if one of us had class. I really only watched for a year or so, and then after college, a friend and I were discussing Days. She was a current watcher, so I was having fun "catching up." Then at some point, I started watching again, and found Dustin's Days page. From there I found the Early Edition, and probably this board. I think it looked very different in the late 90s / early 2000s, but I'm sure it was this board. I lurked for a long, long time - like 10 years! After Dustin's page and the Early Edition went away, I still watched but didn't read anything online about Days.

And then, so my username information says, in December of 2010, I finally decided to come out of the woodwork. I think I was tired of reading so many negative things about EJ and Sami, and someone seemed to ask in a sincere manner how anybody could actually like them. I was optimistic - I thought I could explain it in a way that people could say - oh, well, I see now. I still don't like them, but I see how someone could. Well, that went over like a pregnant pole vaulter! LOL! For better or for worse, I'm still here. I do enjoy commenting on the show with all of you, because nobody I know watches it anymore.

I started watching Days in the 80's when I was in high school during the heyday of Bo and Hope, Shane and Kim, and Steve and Kayla. I also watched Another World during this period and is the only other soap outside of Days that I watched on a regular basis. I stopped watching Days about the time Shane and Kayla got together (yuck!).

I was finishing college and starting my career as well. I missed most of the 90's but came back when Susan was on the show with baby Elvis and watched fairly regularly again for a few years through Sami's murder trial and death row saga, and the introduction of the Last Blast teens.

At this time, I discovered spoiler sites about the show on the Internet and found the Early Edition. I loved that site, but at the time I only lurked. I got busy again and quit watching the show for a few years until 2009, when Nicole switched Grace and Sydney at birth and that story fascinated me for awhile. I went back looking for spoiler sites on the Internet and found the Spectator.

However, I only lurked for awhile until I finally felt brave enough to create an account and start posting. I like the respect and general feeling of good will on this board.

I am single and due to my health, I had to quit working a couple of years ago. I live with my mother and help take care of her, as she is bedbound.

I've watched Days BEFORE computers. Yes children, there was such a time in the world. I was walking thru the Sears store in the ONLY shopping center (if you could call it that) in Honolulu, Hawaii. OMG there was McDonald Carey, right on the TV screen. I stopped and watched a few minutes, became an addict and the rest is history, as they say.

From 1965 till today's episode, I can truly say "Days" is this ole broad's fav.

The Sierra Nevada Mountains in California is where I hang my snow hat (today) & sunbonnet !

Last edited:
Back