What Happened to Don Craig ?

king3419

Reaction score
I have been thinking of the storyline they might give to Maggie, now that Mickey is gone. IMO, she's much too beautiful and much too good of an actress to just be a widow and pick up where Alice Horton left off, taking care of the family. If memory serves me, her fling with Don Craig really made sparks fly. I can't remember what the storyline was when he left the show. I think it would be great if her returned. There were so many Salem gals that hat the hots for handsome attorney, Craig. His return could open some interesting storylines compared to some that have been tried lately and failed.

Just read the bio, too funny. If the Spectator was around back in '85 and we all had computers at home, can you imagine the fun we would have had with that one.

@squirrely.........Hmmmm, I think I spotted Don Craig the other night getting off that space ship at the end of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"..........LOL

LOL, I thought that was moshe on the spaceship.

If we're bringing back beaus for Maggie, how about Neil Curtis? That was one good-looking man! And a doctor no less.

I vote for Don Craig! I loved that character, and I did also think about him as a sometime-down-the-road "friend" for Maggie. Two very gorgeous people.

Wow...apparently I had forgotten a lot about Don Craig and this little article brought me right up to speed. I had also forgotten that Liz and Tony were married. So, I still think Don Craig's return to reunite with Maggie would make for a great storyline. Of course, Dr. Neil Curtis would probably be an equally good love interest but for now, I would like to see a reunion with Don Craig. I'm not so sure where they could take a storyline between Maggie and Don but there are possibilities. Don was romantically involved with a lot of women in Salem and, since this is Salem, that leaves a lot of open doors. Anyway, it was fun thinking of possibilities for Maggie since I can't think of any current actors that would be a good match for her. Anyone else have any ideas?

Boy those Lines at the post office are so long.

You know the actor tried taking over the role of Edward Quartermaine at the time John Ingle was portraying Mickey both were disasters. Needless to say John Ingle is back as Edward .Maybe Don Craig could come back to Salem.

I'm probably beating a dead horse, as I've brought this name up before. I think Stephen Schnetzer, formerly from Another World, would be great with Maggie. He's around. I've seen him guesting on tv shows and doing commercials. He was a fantastic, suave, good actor on Another World.

I think Stephen Schnetzer, formerly from Another World, would be great with Maggie. He's around. He was a fantastic, suave, good actor on Another World.

Yes, and Stephen (Cass) was a lawyer, too!
BUT Stephen, years ago was on Days. He played Julie's brother Steven Olsen. It wouldn't be the first time that Days brought an actor back as a different character (think Josh as Chris K & Roman, Wayne as Roman & Alec) but why bother .... why not Roman?

I'm probably beating a dead horse, as I've brought this name up before. I think Stephen Schnetzer, formerly from Another World, would be great with Maggie. He's around. I've seen him guesting on tv shows and doing commercials. He was a fantastic, suave, good actor on Another World.

Did you know Stephen played Julie's brother, Steve?

Yes, he was Julie's brother a very, very long time ago. He is just the right age, great looking, a fine actor with a great range, and perfect for Maggie if she is interested in someone else down the line.

Stephen Schnetzer would be fantastic on DAYS.

I just looked up Jed Allans Bio(Don Craig). He is now 72. Much as I loved Don back in the 80s, he may be retired from acting by now??

Back