Where is Poirot? I am concerned

laepadgett

Reaction score
OK...I am not asking where the Day Ahead write up is because I know she has trouble getting the feed sometimes.
But I started thinking about all the other posts today & I dont think I have seen her on here all day!!!
I think Wednesday is her busy day & we got the note No Show, but today is Thursday & where is she?
I am really concerned about her. I hope she is ok. Has anyone heard from her or seen her on line today??

Leigh Ann

Poirot

It is said that she is having technical difficulties. It was told on the donut Forum if you need more details.:smile:
Fully Rely On God

Her internet service is down. We are hoping she gets it fixed soon.

Her internet service is down. We are hoping she gets it fixed soon.

Ahhh! I see. I had not looked in the donut forum yet. I just hadnt seen her post anything today & I was just worried something happened to her!

Thanks! I worry when I dont see familiar faces on here for a while!! You all are like close friends to me!!

Not that it would have helped but when I was missing a couple of people sent email though this forum. Poirot is able to contact sunny. I think its a good thing if all of us pick a few people we can get a hold of so the rest of us don't worry when we don't see you.

Usually, I would contact Wayne...but he was out of town himself. I know it is hard when many want to maintain their privacy...but when one loses the internet, tis difficult. Our library has computers the public can use, but boy, one cannot remember passwords, e-mail addys, etc. LOLOL

B y the way, I contacted Jade, who had a baby in January, & she e-mailed back.... both are doing fine, but she cannot believe how little "personal" time she has now. She will be back when things get more settled for her.

Back