White Pizza

minako98

Reaction score
With all the "white" recipes, I figured I would share my white pizza!

1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough (Pillsbury)
Garlic Salt
1/2 cup roasted garlic Alfredo sauce (I like Classico)
2 cups shredded Italian 5-cheese blend or Mexican 4-cheese blend
1/2 onion, sliced (I usually used 3/4 - 1 medium sized onion)
1 package mushrooms, sliced into bite sized pieces
1 grilled chicken breast, cut into pieces (both sides) (You can buy this precooked or make your own)
OR 1 lb. of bite sized steak pieces (which I sautee with the onions and mushrooms)

Directions
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Carefully unroll dough and place on prepared baking sheet. Press out dough with fingers to form 13 by 9-inch rectangle. Sprinkle garlic salt to taste. Let sit for 5-6 minutes to rise. Bake in preheated oven for 7 minutes, or until crust just begins to brown.

Remove crust from oven, let sit for 5-6 minutes and spread Alfredo sauce over pizza leaving a 1-inch border. Next, top with remaining ingredients in order listed. Return to oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and begins to bubble.

Let sit for 5 minutes to cool a bit or you will burn yourself! :)

This sounds unbelievably delicious. And I love the semi-homemade aspect, like using prepared dough, jarred sauce and pre-shredded cheese.

I am going to make this on Super Bowl Sunday!

Thanks a million for posting this, Peggy!

I'm going to kpatch's house SuperBowl Sunday...sounds like she's making lots of good food...!!!

That's great PAllison! So happy you will be able to come!

@Kpatch

It is semi-homemade! I got it from watching Food Network (Sandra Lee).
I modified it a bit to my taste. But you can add / subtract anything.
I have made it with tri-colored peppers too (red/yellow/green).

Not only delicious, but so very easy.

Peggy, I made the pizza (and enchillas and a cobb salad) for Super Bowl. It was fantastic. And unbelievably simple. I had never used that pizza dough before and it made a delicious crust. The topping was unique. I would have never thought to make an Alfredo pizza. We were so happy with it. Thank you for posting this recipe!

Back