Who was your favorite Victor Kiriakis coupling?

Who was your favorite Victor Kiriakis coupling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soapkitty

Reaction score
I absolutely loved him with Kate. I thought they had such spark.
Maggie was good for him, but I really loved the Vic & Kate pairing.

Carly Manning (1991)
Kate Roberts (1993–95)
Vivian Alamain (1995–97, 2010–11)
Nicole Walker (2002–08)
Maggie Horton (2011–2023)

My first choice is Kate. When those two were together it was Days drama. The way the two of them could spar and push each other's buttons was great and isn't that what we look for in our soaps?

Second, I guess would be Naggie, oops, I mean Maggie. She has been the only one, besides Caroline, who softens the thugand control freak in him. She was good for his blood pressure at the age he was at.

Kate and Victor were very much in love. I liked Kate and Victor together when Kate was played by Deborah Adair. She had great chemistry with John Aniston (Victor). This was around 1992-1995 I think. It’s also the time when Kate and Victor conceived Philip, but Vivian was impregnated with the embryo. That, of course, put a lot of strain on Kate and Victor’s relationship. Once Lauren Koslow took over the role of Kate, I didn’t find Victor and Kate interesting together anymore. I think Victor was best with Maggie. I enjoyed watching their relationship blossom and they were truly devoted to one another.

My first choice is Kate. When those two were together it was Days drama. The way the two of them could spar and push each other's buttons was great and isn't that what we look for in our soaps?

Second, I guess would be Naggie, oops, I mean Maggie. She has been the only one, besides Caroline, who softens the thugand control freak in him. She was good for his blood pressure at the age he was at.
Good to hear from you Muzza. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Adorable friend you have as your avatar!

Back