Who's the Daddy???

jgk

Reaction score
I was trying to remember what other possible man could be the Daddy to Mimi's baby. The only other Horton males I could remember would be Jeremy and Mike. Who am I missing???

Rex is Kate's son, as is Lucas. Lucas's father is Bill Horton, but mom is Kate Roberts. That makes Lucas related to Austin, Bille Reed, Philip, Rex

When Mimi had that abortion, & Rex found out, he got ticked and left her. That is when I believe she got married to Shawn, Belle married Philip, both females decided to have in vitro, and the Black Glove (EJ) did all that switching of eggs, sperm, etc. At that time, Mimi was using a surrogate, since supposedly she could no longer have children, and little Tyler was born. However, Mimi & Philip (who were now determined to be the parents) decided to give Tyler to the surrogate, neither wanted him, the surrogate could not care for him so left him at the hospital, where Kayla found him, called him Pocket as he was so small. Well, she & Patch wanted to adopt this baby boy, however, he went to another couple.........I think who lived in Indiana. I know viewers found it so hard to fathom that either one would give that baby up. However both Mimi & Philip left the show at that time, so.....we never heard any more about Tyler.

I think Claire is actually a bit older. However, with the way soaps age and de-age characters, who knows? Claire was born in 2005 (9/27) but because they aged her, that is now pushed back to 1998, so she can now be 20. And by the way, this year, they did not even mention her birthday, and leaving teen years behind. Tsk, tsk. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know viewers found it so hard to fathom that either one (Philip or Mimi) would give that baby up.
Philip and Mimi may not have wanted the boy, but there is no way in heck that Victor would have allowed that child to go to someone else. Bad writing. I'm still hoping Shawn and Belle stay in Salem and eventually get their son back. Ah...but I digress.

Wasn't Belle and Mimi friends way back. Claire was not even a twinkle back then.... :confused: ShaSha

I thought I remembered that group of kids...ShaSha

Back