Will and bad behavior

I don't like what the writers have done to the character of Will. I guess they had to replace the antics of Samantha with someone, but why Will? All they have to do is age Ciara, she is going to be a handful, much more than Samantha ever was if they continue with this character the way she's going. Will paid his dues living through Samantha's bad behavior and please don't let Sonny sleep with Paul who is a conniving his way back into Sonny's heart or is it Will's heart??

Both Will and Ciara need a spanking. Will first and let Ciara watch then maybe she would change her attitude. I would have gotten a good chewing out for her smart mouth antics today. I would have for sure got "the look" from my mom if that didn't work I would have gotten a stern talking to.

I don't like the facial gestures, whiny voice, or pouty stares that this Will brings to the character at all, I haven't liked this character since they hired this actor to play him. Now he is using all of the above mentioned traits repeatedly plus he is unwilling to take responsibility for his actions, and that is a major pet peeve of mine, so I can honestly say that I don't like the storyline, don't like the actor, and don't like his style.

Will does blame himself, but his low self-esteem keeps getting in the way. Sonny truly still loves him and Will just thinks Sonny will want Paul instead, especially if Paul hangs around & tries to get Sonny back. He doesn't trust Sonny enough. If he would just stop pushing Paul, him & Sonny would have a chance to repair their marriage.
Y
ou are right on point. ShaSha

And Lucas, who could read Sami so very well, is able to do the same with Will, tries his best, but like his mom, Will is right, everyone else is wrong. Though sometimes I think Will's facial expressions are more trying to either not laugh, or not scowl at the inane things Will has to say & do.

I don't like the facial gestures, whiny voice, or pouty stares that this Will brings to the character at all, I haven't liked this character since they hired this actor to play him. Now he is using all of the above mentioned traits repeatedly plus he is unwilling to take responsibility for his actions, and that is a major pet peeve of mine, so I can honestly say that I don't like the storyline, don't like the actor, and don't like his style.

I have been calling Will "pucker lips" etc for a long time......just can't stand the facial gestures either!!!

Please let this stop! The character of Will is so offensive to me that I don't know if I will ever get past it. The characters/relationship of Will and Sonny was so heartfelt before they got married and is now a train wreck. Sonny is still one of my favorite characters and Will is now my least favorite. And WARDROBE, PLEASE LOSE THE CARDIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not have said it better! At what point did Will become Mr. Rogers?

I have been calling Will "pucker lips" etc for a long time......just can't stand the facial gestures either!!!

I agree---his head is always tilted down, and a pouty face all the time. But perhaps he's trying not to laugh at this ridiculous storyline he's been given. I wouldn't blame him if that's the case.

I do think the actor is doing a good job.

You know, and I could be wrong, God knows I have been in the past, but I distinctly remember Will and Sonny having a discussion and Will said he did not want to know about Sonny's past boyfriends. So therefore, all this fall on Will as being the wrong one.

Agreed. I also think this actor does not have the chemistry with Marlena (Deidre Hall) that the previous Will (Chandler Massey) had.

Back