Will Theresa the Terrible pull another Nicole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy, I bet you're right! Though it would be interesting how it comes about because Eve is no longer having surgery. Perhaps they decide to give Jeannie's blood to someone else instead and they realize she is pregnant.

I think that one of 2 things will happen: 1) Theresa will assume that the home pregnancy test was a false positive or 2) they will think Theresa suffered a miscarriage.

As for whether or not she will pull a Nicole, I don't think so.

I read on another sites post that soon we will be feeling sorry for Theresa so maybe this the start of it. As far as Brady's reaction to her news, he seems to be acting quite numb and cold as a result of all the (as he calls it) betrayal from ones closest to him. I hope he is realizing that if he wouldn't have been such a drunken druggie for the past year, more or less, these tragedies could have possibly been avoided. He needs to own up to his reckless behavior and stop expecting everyone tip toe around him or send them out to town. He also needs to take his shirt off more often.

I am really hoping that Kayla tells her she was pregnant but is not now and assume a miscarriage. Go ahead and pelt me with the tomatoes lol. I feel bad for her. At least Brady will know she wasn't lying. Kristen is cruel.... and mean mean mean. :(

:OT: but Does Days realize that filming so far ahead give the chance for other shows to steal and redo their ideas... I am always amazed at how shows "coincidentally" come up with similar stories ...ahem GH at the same time.
I know actors etc. aren't supposed to talk but maybe the hair dresser does :wink:

My question is, how was the fetus removed without surgery? Wouldn't Theresa have an incision site. Wouldn't she be sore and notice this? Also, if examined, wouldn't a doctor notice she had been pregnant, but no longer is.

Strange--the only person who could perform surgery without scars, I'd believed, was Daniel the Miracle Doctor Himself!!! He has competition now!:rotfl:

You folks have it all wrong!! There was NO abortion as the normal procedure....these doctors are doctors of Magnatism and they used just that...MAGNETS!! No scars, no incision, no bleeding, no cramps, just click and it's a done deal!! Dr. Dan is going to try this procedure on the next person looking not to be pregnant!! He'll probably advertise his new ability and Jennifer, being the head of PR will need to run the articles in the hospital gossip sheet and the local papers...in concert with Nicole putting it on TV news!! Watch here for further details!! (by the way, I think Dr. Dan's new associate will be the return of Dr. Chyka back from beyond!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back