Will

In the last month up till Sonny left, the only scenes where Will was tolerable were the ones with Abby. I really like the Will and Abby friendship. I hope that when they do utilize Will, they keep with his and Abby's conversations in confidence.

I also would like to see more friendship relationships going on! Will with Abby works, and also Nicole as a friend to Brady is a good move. Perhaps with the new teens of Salem we will see some friendships as well.

I agree, having a break from Will is very welcome. I also have liked his scenes with Abby.
I think he will have something to do in the coming weeks....fellow poster Troy might know what I'm talking about. :wink:

But I don't and now you've piqued my interest, Sparkster. :) Can you dish a little ?

Unless, and this is purely speculation on my part, Will ends up eventually being another murder victim ? I had thought about that a while back...

Just a hunch but I bet Will is going to be one of the victims and that is what brings Sami back. No knowledge, just my guess.

But I don't and now you've piqued my interest, Sparkster. :) Can you dish a little ?

Unless, and this is purely speculation on my part, Will ends up eventually being another murder victim ? I had thought about that a while back...
Oh I think it's possible Will could become a victim of the serial killer too but that wasn't what I was talking about. LOL. I can't exactly say what I meant because this is a non-spoiler forum but I think he will have something to do other than mope about Sonny or follow Paul around town blaming him for everything very soon. :)

Have you posted what you are speculating about in the Crystal Ball? I haven't seen anything and the curiosity is killing me!

I have heard Will be called Sami Jr. But Ali Sweeney (Sami) was a great actress and she pulled off the Sami Brady character perfectly. I cant say the same for Will. However, I have enjoyed his friendship with Abby. deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back