Will's attitude

Daysdegrassi

Reaction score
Goodness gracious, Guy Wilson (Will) is doing a great job, because he's really making me despise Will. His attitude today towards Tori is just awful--and the show's only been on for 10 minutes!! I'm really hoping he decides to take some time out of Salem soon.

Not only do I agree with you, I don't understand Will's logic. (Granted, he's a total stooge and a moron lately....) Tori has made it clear that she thinks Salem U Hospital stinks (and boy is she right about that!) and she has wanted Paul to skedaddle out of town. Now Will thinks blackmailing her will help his cause?

It's 10.000× more likely that Tori's re-upping the "let's blow this popstand" talk with her dimwit son will make him want to stay in town even more.

I think it's time for Rafe to take Arianna on a visit to her grandmother (has she even met her yet???!??) lest the idiocy continue for another generation...!

Will's little attempt at blackmail is going to go KABOOM right in his face. I can see it now. Just when Sonny is ready to take him back it will come out. I don't see Sonny not being ticked off hard that Will threatened Paul's mom.

I also suspect that whatever secret Tori has is far more explosive than Will ever imagined. And then Will will be crying like a baby with choruses of "I had no idea, I never meant for any of this to happen".

Also I'm disappointed in Lucas for helping Will and not telling him that he will only make things worse and could ruin the rest of what is left of his relationship with Sonny.

I think it's time for Rafe to take Arianna on a visit to her grandmother (has she even met her yet???!??) lest the idiocy continue for another generation...!

Let's not give TIIC ideas to make us see even less of Rafe. As it is, we hardly see him. However, I would LOVE it if Rafe got temporary custody of Arianna.

As for Will, all I could think of was Sami Jr. during these scenes. Even the over the top delivery is the same.

Back