Will's headstone

Yeah, I almost said something about this. I know from personal experience from having gone through this when my mother died. It had be to ordered and then it took several weeks before it was put in. They do not put them in on the same day as the funeral.

I also yelled at the tv when I saw this. (Came home from work early today.)

I pre-paid for my Mom's funeral, and her headstone wasn't ordered until the day after she past away. She died in July, and it was ready in 6 weeks. I received a call asking if I wanted to be there when it was set, and I said no. I went the following day.

We just had that weird time shift with Chase this week. If the writers were smart they would have said that some time had passed and THEN introduced the time shift with the gravestone. Having Chase and Ciara jump ages while everything is the same just seems creepy to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no words. lol... I mean- I get what you all are saying... and when I was all fired up about the "rape is a love story - best lost story every" crap I repeatedly said "It's not JUST a story".... in this case, yeah- it's just a story. just a tv show. Superman can't really fly, Mermaids don't really exist, and headstones can magically appear when they fit the current storyline/closing of said storyline.

It doesn't make sense for ongoing things to be really wrong, so far from reality that they make us cringe or roll our eyes (example: any hospital scene on Days. ever. in the history of ever. oh and the Salem PD. *enough said*)...but the head stone thing? I don't know- it's just a prop to me. I don't care about the grass and the magic dates carved perfectly into the headstone less than 20 minutes after the person was buried. The point is - despite all that, the acting has been on pointe! especially Bryan Datillo (Lucas). Bravo! (in my opinion, I have just been incredibly moved by his scenes).

now- off to my coworker's desk to steal some candy from her candy bowl. I need sugar after this week's depressing episodes.

Back