Will's jealousy

I'm fed up with Will and his lack of taking responsibility for what he did. In my opinion, Will is the only one to blame in this because Paul literally had no idea and shouldn't be held responsible and I truly believe he feels bad about the whole thing. will on the other hand thinks by blackmailing Tori, he is going to win back Sonny. Hey Will, try taking responsibility, quit looking for other stupid reasons to blame on cheating, an you should be jealous, cause I think Paul is a stand up guy at the moment and is better for Sonny than you are.

I think he proved that his career is more important than his marriage more than once - first, he went for an extended period of time to "help" his mother, but allegedly worked so hard he couldn't even take a phone call from Sonny and second, when he agreed to take off his wedding ring to get a big story. Third was when he broke his vows to Sonny and cheated on him in the furtherance of getting the story he wanted, and now he will probably prove it again in some way since he has this "big scoop" about Paul's father. Of course, all of these were somebody else's fault and Will is not at all responsible. Sure would hate being married to someone like that. Sonny deserves better.

Back