Wish I knew what

You folks have all put my feelings down here. I just watch Days as a way to kill somewhere between a half and whole hour. Who can feel emotional over these women's deaths? These stupid "heaven" scenes really bother me. Days has become a science fiction show, not a family dealing with normal problems.
gramcracker - Although there is a popular sci-fi movie out now with the name "Everything Everywhere All At Once," I think Days needs to be renamed the same!

I wouldn't trust re-Ron to write a multiverse story, especially since he can barely handle his own creative universe. I mean, how can he grasp Quantum mechanics if he can't even keep his own DiMera board rules straight?

Fun fact about GH's Austin character - he's played by an actor who's on his third role on the show. The first recast was due to a messy legal issue. The second was a cheap lookalike story. His Austin is a recent character.

Speaking of names, people poke fun of B&B but Thorne and Ridge won't be mistaken for characters in any other soap. LOL

Back