Writers retire

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just learned that long time, and excellent Days writers.......Carolyn & Richard Culliton retired this past April. They were just the best of the storytellers, Days won't be the same. Wishing them all the best, but sure going to miss them.

It is hard to say definitely which stories they wrote, because of the way the writers are listed in the credits. Only know the very last one listed is the dialogue writer for the day. But Carolyn has been script writer and editor since Feb. 2010. But she also was writer for As The World Turns, Another World, Guiding Light, General Hospital, All My Children, Loving, One Life to Live, All My Children, Port Charles, Sunset Beach.....yes, been around a long time.

But Days was the longest tenure. Her husband, Richard wrote for several soaps, Texas, All My Children, Search for Tomorrow, Port Charles, Guiding Light, Another World, As the World Turns ,on Days from March 2008-2018, then again from 2019 to now. Lot of award to them each individually, and for the shows at the time they were writing for them. Writers get around. And both have long careers in the soaps.

Back