Yes, I liked

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We all gripe, find fault, make fun, etc. But...there has to be items/scenes we enjoy/appreciate. So, just to be positive...

I like that Belle & Shawn are in town, even if we don't see them, they ARE there.

I like the Horton Square seems to not being used as much

I like that Days realizes it is winter, the characters are wearing sweaters/long sleeves.

I like that Claire & Ben are good friends, who support each other

I like that Chloe has stood by Brady in all his stupid travails, as a friend

Thanks for the moment of light and positivity, Poirot.

I like that the writers chose to bring Jake on rather than doing another resurrection of Stefan. Jake is more personable and likable.

I like that we’ve been given some nods to the past for veteran viewers. Mentions of Bill, Mickey, and Mike Horton, Jack’s secretary at the Spectator, Alamainia, Kate’s colored past, even the way they sent Joey off work with Stephanie. I know we bash the writers for glossing over or rewriting history, but at least they are occasionally honoring extended family members not on screen or mentions of past stories.

I like it that Sarah is shown saving Xander from his bad impulses. If a character is going to change, It's good that the viewers are shown why and how this is happening.

I like it that Lucas is back, but hopefully he'll get something else to do besides threatening those whom he thinks have harmed Allie.

I like it that Rafe is shown socializing with Nicole. And if Greg Vaughan (Eric) isn't coming back, they should be made a couple.

I was pleased that when a Salemite went into a coma (Brady) and for once it wasn't the long-suffering John.

I LOVE that John's hair is it's natural color now, he looks just fantastic.

I like that Steve & Kayla have such a wonderful bond.

I liked that Jen understood and sympathized with Jack's quandary, confusion, disbelief.... being told he fathered a child in his youth, before he came to Salem.

He fathered her before he ever came to Salem. She was 8, she said, when her mom tried to see Jack. Laura said, that, at the time, she intervened as things were very fragile between Jack & Jen, & I believe. Jack appeared in Salem in 1987, so Gwen was "begat" earlier than that. And Abby not even a twinkle in Jack's eye. LOL

People do refer to someone being a youth up into early 20s. At least where I live they do.

Thanks, Barb. Jennifer wasn't even a twinkle in Jack's eye then either. He was obsessed with (and later married) Kayla. Then there was Melissa who was so in love with Jack.

Back