You deserve to be happy.

SarahBeth

Reaction score
So Jenn tells JJ he deserves to be happy (with Paige). The hell he does. No guy who screws the mother of the girl he claims to love not just once but multiple times deserves to be happy with said girl. I don't like Paige, but no girl in Paige's situation should go back to a guy who has done what JJ did. I can't imagine how disgusted Paige is going to feel when she finds out what happened, who knew about it and kept it from her. The betrayal is beyond contemplation.

Jen is a horrible mother. She is not teaching JJ how to be a man or actually respect women. If she were a real mother, she would sit him down and tell him that if he really loves and respects Paige, that their relationship can not be built on lies. No matter how annoying Paige is, she deserves better.

I can't imagine how disgusted Paige is going to feel when she finds out what happened, who knew about it and kept it from her. The betrayal is beyond contemplation.
Very good point. Perhaps sometime in the future, viewers will be treated to a scene in which Paige rips into Jen Jen for covering up for her "sicko" son. As for this whole plot generally, what's truly remarkable is the amount of emotional energy that two mothers are investing in what's essentially a high-school/college-freshman romance.

All Will deserves is a good swift kick in the butt!! Maybe Clyde will be the one to do it and then Clyde needs to leave Salem for good.
Yes, Will has been playing with matches, and it's about time he got burned.

I can't stand Paige, she's an annoying little brat, however even she doesn't deserve to be treated this bad. JJ had sex with her mother and he thinks everything is going to ok? I don't think so.

Back