You go, girl!!

maruuac

Reaction score
I was watching Abby slowly unravel and watched as she poured lighter fluid over Ben ready to throw a match on him. I was thinking- could I really do that? She portrayed a mentally distraught woman so well and I loved how she interacted with Ben to gain his trust. This is revenge at it's finest! Could I do this if I was put through as much as Abby? ABSOLUTELY!:angry:

I hope she doesn't, but fear she will. Another case of one of our core family heroines attempting to murder (one successfully) a person who, at the time, is unable to defend himself. I do think Ben needs to pay dearly for his crimes, but not at the expense of making another important character a criminal. Seems there are very few members of the Horton and Brady families who are upstanding citizens anymore. They're like an inner-city gang with corrupt police protection these days.

I definitely am now a Abby fan! I found her character obnoxious and sanctimonious in the past. But finally they added some reality to her character and made her less sheltered. She went from spoiled brat to a tough edge mama!

Back