Youtube Days episodes gone now??

ErasofDiMeras

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed there is no more full episodes of Days at all on Youtube, just like 3 or 4 minute clips? Perhaps NBC has cracked down and only want fans on their website (which has tons of commercials when you want to skip through scenes). You can never find episodes of SNL on Youtube ever either. Guessed they went after Days since we were able to bypass there advertisements.

What I mean is current episodes like from the past 2 weeks. I tried to find Thursday and Friday and no luck. Guess I was spoiled lol. I know the past episodes are still there.

I know what you mean doyle1995. I mainly just watch Youtube and Netflix with the timing and schedules. It's just some episodes barely have 15 minutes of watchable material I like and it's nice to bypass things. Basically anything Paige and JJ I can hardly stomach these days or Serena and Xavier. I don't have a DVR since I mostly watch TV online nowadays.

NBC made you tube pull all the episodes, and I think a couple of the people who put them up were suspended, or something.
NBC website's video player is absolutely terrible, so......unless you are able to tape a show, you are out of luck. POP TV will be showing the same day episodes beginning tonight, but there is no way to see past shows online, except on nbc.

Videos posted to Youtube are automatically suspended by Content Match ID system. So nothing really gets past it unless the uploader works to change the video, this usually involves editing the Sand Through Hour Glass intro out, since Youtube easily catches that as DOOL video.

Luckily I get Days via Xfinity.com now if I missed the live airing.

I'm upset that they've been taken down!! NBC's site doesn't work so well, and now if I watch I just have to tape the show and watch later so I can skip the commercials.

if you check early afternoon, you can usually find something

I was only ever able to watch one full episode of the show on Youtube. And NBC's website has absolutely terrible playback. The one time I had missed one episode because NBC broke in with one of their special breaking news reports. So I had to use the VPN on my computer to go to a Canadian broadcaster global TV to watch it there. I wish Amazon.com had the episodes available for purchase like iTunes does.

Last edited by a moderator:
NBC online? Never been able to see a video there. It tells me that videos are not available for my location (Montreal). Not sure if any other posters from Canada are able to see them?

Cathy, you can get NBC to work if you use a proxy or something to spoof your location. I recommend this add-on if you want to watch NBC videos, zenmate.com. It's free and easy to use.

Back