1/30/16 - Donuts and the Dog Whisperer

Winters wreak havoc, for sure. Don't know where it came from, but the sun came out, and it was 42 today. This after it snowed like mad last night. However we will be dipping down to single digits at night, teens during the day, and yep, snow every day, showers of some kind.....all week. Weird, weird, weird. Hope you son is all right, J.
Looking for kt to check in again here. My knee is acting up, but can handle that, o.k.
Been tired all day, guess waking up at 4 a.m. did not do me well. took a nice hot shower, maybe that is the culprit. LOL

We are a bit concerned about our roof (which needs reshingling and some other work, as there are soft spots here and there.
Take care all, hope we all can get whatever the problems are.......fixed soon! :)

Newt, I hope your son is okay. You must be feeling soggy, with all that rain. Dogs are good listeners, aren't they? :) I'm glad your sick one is going to be okay. Taking care of all the maintenance things is no fun!

Thanks, J.S. and Poirot, for the information on the tv channel. I'll check it out.

It got up to 82* here today!

NEWT: so sorry your area is drenched. If only the rain & snow could be sent to drought states. Very happy your son is safe. Have a blessed week.

POIROT: hoping your roof holds up til summer. Hang in there.

I just saw "War Room" An interesting movie. The older woman called her phone
a 'dumb phone' I've been calling mine that for over two years..... At the end, the older
woman got a smart phone.

Back