10/17/21 - Donuts & Frost

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, yeah........30° this a.m. Lawns covered with frost. Sun is out, s upposed to get to 60! But that nasty cold is definitely on it's way! Did get some sleep at last, still woke way too early. Hopefully can make church this a.m. Thus have to get dressed. How does one dress when so cold now, but going to warm up so much. LOL I am either going to feel cold at first, or else too warm later, no mater what I do........Sigghhhhh.

It's a sunny, cool morning. It's suppose to be in the 70s this afternoon. I'm cleaning
house this afternoon. I'll be outside during the week.

Poirot, I hope you got to church today.

I hope everyone has a peaceful, restful day.

Good morning....... so far we have managed to avoid any sign of frost.....
Lil0 those are beautiful flowers.... wow......
Bad night trying to get to sleep. This is a very unusual thing for me.... sleep is the one thing I do really well. Really well.....Perhaps it was the unplanned 2 hour nap in the afternoon...... who knows...... or maybe my white noise machine was talking with me?????

Poirot I hope you ended up figuring out the perfect combination of winter/fall wear and weren't too hot or cold.
kat enjoy being outside.....

Good Sunday all....

I hope you're having a great birthday, Lil0

bday-509.gif

Lil0, I don't usually get excited about cut flowers but those are gorgeous! The way you took the picture with the light hitting just right made it a perfect picture. I'm just now getting on here for the first time today, didn't know it was your birthday. Hope you are having a good day, however you wanted to spend it. Also hope you are feeling okay.

Robin, sorry you didn't sleep well. Don't you go making a habit of it. :)

Kat, I don't think we made it out of the 70s* today either. I'm guessing you're having nice weather for the week, since you're planning to be working outside.

Poirot, I hope you found the right thing to wear. That's a real challenge. Except for summer, it happens a good bit of the year here.

It was 40* here this morning. I had to clean out under my car hood before going to church. Mostly lots of dry cow manure with a few little things mixed in. This is what we always called "pack rats." Sometimes they put the strangest things in their nests. Anything from shiny objects to prickly pears, stickers and all, or like today, a small wedge of lumber.

Back