11/20/21 - Donuts and Disorganized

Old Cowgirl

Reaction score
Disorganized seems to describe most of my days anymore. I need to get a lot done today and here I am, haven't even got my breakfast dishes washed or my bed made. I just wanted to go ahead and start Donuts to make it easier for anyone who might drop in and say hello without the time to start things off. Hope everyone has a good day and weekend.

Feel for ya, OC.....Same here, & I still have to eat breakfast. By the way, this thread said 1/20/21....I fixed it......Yep, you are in a tizzy......hope all gets done before the company arrives.
The clouds and overcast here finally gave way to the sun, but who who knows how long before it gets chased away. Weather still is weird.
Have to return item to Amazon, came in a bag so have to seal it up in that bag, they don't give me a label or return thing.......say it is a code I should scan on my phone. Well I don't have a smart phone, so then what? Lucky I have a printer so hopefully, that will suffice for the dropoff. And now I hope I have enough or the kind of tape to seal that bag back up again. Dumb.
Think I'll go make up MY bed, & then make some toast. No dishes for that, lolol. Have a good one......and yes, it is very chilly here, the wind has started up again, making it worse. :)

I hear you OC.... my son and his family including two snack size humans are arriving here today..... I have so much to do but am going with I had a major joint replaced 19 days ago, live with the dust and clutter........
The day has dawned cool but will end up in the 80's so it will be a good day in a couple of hours. At least no "S" word or even "R" which we could use is being mentioned in out advanced forecast.

Good Saturday to all.....

As expected, the yellow ball in the sky has vanished. LOL.....had breakfast, guess I have to shower now and get dressed. LOL Supposed to snow tomorrow....yuk. Enjoy your day everyone.

It's cloudy and will be in the 60s later this afternoon. Rain expected tomorrow and I need to
rake leaves out of the ditch behind my house. I'm sure more leaves will come tomorrow.

OC, good luck getting organized. When does your family start arriving? I'm sure they can help
you out. Enjoy your weekend.

Poirot, I don't have a smart phone either. You print out the funny code symbol and they will
use that to send item back. I have to do the print screen then paste to print out.

robin, enjoy your family visit. I'm sure they will understand why your home isn't the best. Will
they be staying through Thanksgiving?

Wishing everyone one a good weekend.

I feel for everyone getting ready for the holidays and company. I only have 14 for Thanksgiving (including 2 military grandsons; one from Hawaii and one moving closer to home),but everyone brings something. I only fix turkey, dressing and gravy. I bought 2 pecans pies from a church fundraiser and plenty of ice cream and whipped cream. The kids set everything up and clean it all up. After, they bring the 10 large totes of Christmas decorations plus the tree, etc. This year they will set up the trees and put the lights on (my husband always helped with that). I almost didn't decorate but I knew John would not like that. He loved Christmas, knew I enjoyed decorating. Thankfully my kids knew it too. I'm so blessed!

We will be going to my moms for Thanksgiving. She lives about an hour away. But we are making the major portions of the meal so lots to do before we head her way. I think there will be about 14-16 of us too — depending on a few people who may or may not show.

Back