9/10/21 - Donuts and Birthday cake

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wish-birthday-cake-for-Robin.jpg

Robin, I'm sorry I'm so late in the day to wish you a happy birthday. I hope it's been a good one so far and gets even better. I guess it's too much to wish that your temperatures would be milder than expected.

I went to town today for a prescription and a couple of other errands, including a stop at the grocery store and a visit with a lady who is going to reupholster a "thing" for me. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before or not. It's a kind of plaque or wall hanging, which is stuffed and covered in antique red velvet and has an arrangement of buffalo horns mounted on the front with black trim. It belonged to my g-grandmother. I also took a powder horn with the open end trimmed in the same velvet and a black decorative string on the other end for hanging. It's all going to need new velvet and trim.

Thank you for the birthday wishes...... it's been a day.... I had a young woman at school go balistic on the phone and then take off down the hallway by me and dent the walls with her fists. She has issues controlling her anger. I never felt afraid, it wasn't me she was angry at. I just stayed out of her way and handed her the sunglasses she dropped in her outburst. Made for some excitement, it's been a while since I've had someone use the F word at me for simply breathing, while using their outside voice. She went back to her group home to calm down and sit out her suspension. After that excitement I went to the dermatologist for the semi annual check up... all clear....
Now with a sleeping beast on my lap I'll just rest the remainder of the day......

Manda the Batman's Robin cake is perfect......
kat I love the flowers and the water bucket.....

Thanks

Another cool morning. After breakfast, I picked up petals and watered the flowerbed
and rose of Sharon. Rain in forecast for next week, but who knows if it will come or not.

Only three of us at Sunday school lunch today. I forgot to put dressing my salad so I
had to eat it at home.

robin, it sounds like you had some excitement today. Remember this time around
is almost over.

OC, I hope the woman will do a good job with the red velvet.

I hope everyone will a good evening and pleasant weekend.

Am finally able to post my wish for a wonderful birthday for Robin.... hope you can continue to enjoy your day tomorrow as well, especially as you won't have to deal with any ridiculous parents, students, etc....

Back