Bridgerton - Season 3, Part 1 available 5/16/24

I'm so ready. tick tock

I just wish the whole season was out because I'll go through the first episodes by Saturday. Then, we have to wait another month for the rest.

:cry:

There are books for Anthony through Hyacinth (8), but we're only on season 3, which is basically book 4. Season 4 will be book 3.

I would rather skip Benedict (again) and go right to Eloise

I've seen them all on tv. They must be rerunning the whole series.

My mistake. I was sure I had seen the "story" of each of the 8 children -- and I thought each child had had a whole season to tell their story. [Daphne was season 1, Anthony was season 2, etc.]

Last edited:
Bridgerton release dates:

Season 1 - 8 episodes - December 25, 2020

Season 2 - 8 episodes - March 25, 2022

Queen Charlotte - 6 episodes -May 4, 2023

Season 3 - 8 episodes - 4 on May 16, 2024, 4 on June 13, 2024

Season 4 is currently being filmed

I've seen them all on tv. They must be rerunning the whole series.

My mistake. I was sure I had seen the "story" of each of the 8 children -- and I thought each child had had a whole season to tell their story. [Daphne was season 1, Anthony was season 2, etc.]
They are, but they're only on season 3. The others haven't been filmed and released yet.

I'm super curious what they're going to do with Eloise. The situation around her hero has already taken a huge turn from the book, and I think people are more interested in her with the guy she's been flirting with than Sir Philip.

I'm rewatching the first seasons. I've already watched them twice, but enjoyed them so much I want the refresher. By the time I get to the new episodes, maybe all 8 of them will be available! :)

I bought snacks in anticipation of watching this weekend. I may regret not waiting until next month for a truly snack-worthy binge day.

I watched all four last night, which will make the next month torture. The fourth episode was the best, of course, and I want the rest now.

It’s interesting how they blend scenes from the book. Some of the big plot developments have already so diverged from the books that the motivations and impacts of what characters do have to be different, yet it’s keeping with the themes.

Colin is still kind of immature and unaware. Curious to see how that shifts in the final four episodes.

While running errands for work today, I popped in Ollie's Discount Store. They had all of the Bridgerton prequel books and the series in paperback for $2.99 each.
Does anyone know which book would roughly pick up with these last 4 episodes and beyond?

The series runners skipped book 3, and are now using book 4, Romancing Mister Bridgerton.

I don't get Netflix so cannot watch the show.........researched the above info.

Back