Days & fallout w/Alarr

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Right now, no new info, but we wonder "what now". Alarr is gone, someone else in charge, the working atmosphere at Days should improve. Yes, we still have five to 6 mos of shows that Alarr had a big hand in supervising, maybe changing story/dialogue, who knows? And the show won't issue any sort of statement probably, just has they really have not yet done so.........outside of saying he was let go.

I read that Ari Zucker (Nicole) was fired after she stepped up with her statement. No idea if that is true or not. As I noted, the show has been silent about it all.

It is a shame Ken Corday looked the other way for so long, then dragged his feet, maybe hoping it would all go away. (he definitely doesn't have the same kind of guts his parents had). One gets the feeling that he still would not have done anything if not for the uproar in every facet of the daytime soap media.

Lots of questions still to be answered. Will there be a new headwriter, or co-headwriter? Will those actors who unfairly were let go, be brought back? Will those who left of their own accord, unwilling to subject themselves any longer to the machinations of the "head man" be asked to return?

Will there be any sort of shakeup, or change in the pecking order of authority?

I am wishing and hoping for nothing but good for all our actors and crew. Appreciate them all even more knowing what they had to endure to stay aboard the ship. Blessings!!!!

I read that Ari Zucker (Nicole) was fired after she stepped up with her statement.
I hunted high and low and couldn't find anything to say she had been fired, other than someone making a random comment in the comments section under the initial Deadline article.

I think she'd have been pretty vocal had she been fired.

You know, I was reading all kinds of different articles about Alarr being fired, and there it was (and could have been deleted by the person, as other things had been. People were posting statements, then thinking better of it, I guess. But there was a pic, Ari Zucker (Nicole) wearing a yellow outfit. There were items & pics about Lisa Rinna (Billie), & Ari Zucker (Nicole) as both spoke up. It's been said that many of those who had complained were written out and gone within a short time. But Ari was a huge presence on Days and seems it would have made headlines if so.

I had read a "comment about "an actress" being fired, never saw anything else, until I saw the item yesterday. And it very well could have been deleted after I saw it. ????

Back