Days of Our Lives - Fri., Apr. 26, 2019

By the way, my Dad's name was Graham and our kids called him Grandpa Grahamcracker - thanks for the memory - I think of him each time I read your comments).:love:
Aww, two of my granddaughters would come in and say--hi, Gram--and it became just Cracker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good taste and the lack of it: By marrying inept, corrupt Hope, Rafe has shown poor taste in woman and by planning to buy Doug's tough, dry steaks, he was about to make all Salem gourmets gag. Fortunately, the Hope-Ted show redirected him to an old reliable -- Roman's tasty chowder.

Offices, who needs offices?: Rafe got in a good line when he asked creepy Ted and foolish Hope if they didn't have offices to discuss official businesses. However in doing so, Rafe showed surprising lack of knowledge of conditions in Salem. Hope may have an office, but very few other locals have them, even supposedly ace attorney Justin Kiriakis and corporate big-shot Brady Black.

Sleepy time: It was a little surprising that Holly didn't awaken when taken from her bed. After all, she's no infant. Is Chloe lacing the child's bed-time milk with a little of Zero's scotch to make her nod off quickly?

Back