Days of Our Lives - Fri., July 7, 2017

Maybe I missed something, too. I thought she stayed at Chad's for a day or two, then said she was taking Ari home.

My understanding as well.

Loved JJ's lines about Abby getting married on her lunch hour and if fries came with the wedding. This is the kind of reaction the Hope/Rafe relationship should have had from 1-2 family members not named Mama Hernandez.

Lucas telling Adrienne about Kate's marriage was blocked wrong. We heard and saw her reaction to Kate getting married then Lucas said it was to Andre but we didn't see Adrienne's reaction to that.

Boring episode for a Friday. I don't care about the murder mystery at all.

Me too, Kt. That couldn't have been a easy task.

I liked that several people were wearing blue in this episode. Lucas looked especially good in his blue shirt! I liked the color of Gabi's blue dress but not the style. Probably the less I say about that, the better. Chad and JJ both wore blues shirts as well. Some stranger in the club also had a blue shirt, and then there was the wine storage place with bold blue background, which was a back drop for the scenes with Lucas, Kate and Andre.

I liked the same funny lines that have already been mentioned. Also laughed when Lucas said, "I hope you made a pre-nup before you married Beelzebub."

Thanks for the summary. I'll agree that it was pretty much a slow, uneventful show, but all the snark and funny lines kept it entertaining. We need more of this. I miss the days of the early '10s when Vivian brought the humor to the soap, and still wish she'd return.

In any case, they really have figured out what to do with Kate! After over a year of her meddling in other peoples' love lives and just being despicable in general, they've struck gold with her and Andre and their banter! It kind of reminds me of Dan & Blair in Gossip Girl. More of THIS!

I also do hope that JJ and Gabi have another go-round...but many, many months down the line. I do enjoy her and Chad now, and want them to stay together for a while longer. In the meantime, JJ and Lani need to both realize she's better off with Eli and split up. This couple does nothing for the show.

After over a year of her meddling in other peoples' love lives and just being despicable in general,
Oh, I think it has been longer than a year. This character has been despicable since the current actress took over the role from Deborah Adair. It's the same with the character of Abigail. The change of actresses brought us a totally different character in each case.

Back