Days of Our Lives - Fri., June 30, 2017

dool_261.JPG

Thank you very much, Poirot! I was wrong, and am man enough to admit it. :) I was mis-remembering a flat, rectangular handle, with a hilt. :eek:

PS: Should the blood have run toward his left side?

I guess if he was standing up when knifed, blood would run down, however, it seems to me it might have splattered a bit more. However, not going to be picky. LOL

Down Deimos went, spread eagled, but someone moved him behind the curtain. So when that was done, should have been a lot more blood on that shirt. Just ask Ducky on NCIS. LOL

Thanks for the summary. Not much else I can say about this disappointing installment that hasn't already been said. Just hoping the upcoming week has better shows.

Has anyone mentioned the amulet? I haven't heard it, except when Sonny told everyone that it was missing from his neck. And maybe Sonny mentioned to someone that EMS did not find it on Deimos? If so, I would guess that whoever has the amulet will be the suspected killer, even though you know there will be a twist somewhere!

It was mentioned that the amulet was not on Deimos......that is why some here have thought perhaps Deimos's bodyguard was the killer. He knew Deimos was after it, and wanted it because it was worth "millions". Who knows, tho, who has it.

Back