Days of Our Lives - Mon., Apr. 2, 2018

Kayla did leave that file laying on the counter.....just as she did with Abby's when Jennifer was there. Kayla may honor the doctor/patient confidentiality, but she is rather careless about the file folders.

The Trial: Hoo boy, what a mess this is. Although, I have to say it's a surprisingly loose courtroom the way anybody can seem to jump up and question witnesses. LOL....
Anyway getting back to the show, I do understand why Justin was opposed to putting Gabi on the stand, history backs him up. In two of the most notorious high-profile murder cases in the past twenty-five years, namely O.J. Simpson and Casey Anthony, the defendants did not testify and were acquitted. Then you have cases like Erik and Lyle Menandez, and much more recently Jodi Arias, where the defendants testified and exposed themselves to cross-examination and those people are doing life without parole. So Justin had a point.

But for him to not present a defense at all? Yeah, I think that's a bit too risky because I think after "Abigail's" testimony, it could like Justin is basically throwing in the towel. It's not looking good for my girl. :cry::cry::cry:
1) Judge Griffin Sims's chaotic courtroom is no surprise. Virtually all Salem judges are incompetent and/or corrupt: DiMera stooge Judge Karen Fitzpatrick, grouchy Judge Goldberg, pompous idiot Judge Damon Thorpe, and goofy Judge Rose Duncan. When Abe runs for reelection, one of his issues should be the need to clean up the Salem bench.

2) Putting Gabi on the stand would have been a major mistake. This would have given barracuda Melinda chance to grill her about the murder of Nick Fallon, old rumors about her involvement in crazy Andrew's kidnapping of Melanie, her role in Nick's dip in the icy Salem River, and how Andre stole her beloved Gabi Chic.

3) Not presenting a defense has been done in real life, but it's regarded as unusual and risky. It also prevented Justin from scoring key points that would have helped raise a reasonable doubt about Gabi's guilt, which I mentioned in my earlier post in this thread.

Back