Days of Our Lives - Mon., Jan. 21, 2019

Thanks, Poirot.

I'm glad Abby told Chad he could visit the kids where she's staying. Otherwise,
we didn't know where Thomas was. Maybe he had a play date with Parker
and Arianna when mom took Charlotte to see daddy.

Interesting to know Harold opened the door even though we didn't see him.

Anyone else wonder why Chad wore a black vest with blue pants?

Sad to hear Kimberly is dying after we heard she was getting better.

So, Brady is going to CEO again at Titan. How long will he keep the job this time?

Eric should have told Rex the truth about Sarah. The she was acting like hussy
with him because Rex had slept with her sister :)

What will Eric do on tomorrow's show (hopefully we'll see him)? Will he smack
Xander around again? Or will he leave the room without waking them?

True....He even tweeted the scene as written in outline......no mention of Tate's mother at all was made, so it was an error in continuity. Somehow got into the script.

Thanks for the summary! I certainly agree that this was a terrible episode!

Why does Chad only get to visit with one child at a time? The 2 kids have the same parents. It's just not realistic that Abby would bring one and not the other.
Agree! I also got confused - I think Chad asked Abby to trust him - and she said "Okay, under one condition". I'm not sure what that condition was. Did anyone catch what the condition was?:confused:

Eric wasn't even in Salem when Rex was first there and Eric hasn't mentioned him at all so I'm not buying that they are close brothers all of a sudden.
word.gif
Why does Chad only get to visit with one child at a time? The 2 kids have the same parents. It's just not realistic that Abby would bring one and not the other.
This had me completely dumbstruck. Perhaps our jokes on this board are right, and Thomas will be returning in February sweeps as a SORAS'd teen to cause trouble for Haley, JJ, Ciara, and Tripp.
So is Brady going to be at war with Chad and/or Stefan now? Hard pass.
I really don't know why they even try these business stories.

I'm okay with characters talking about their kids rather than showing them. Especially since cute babies don't always grow into talented actors. I can believe a character saying, "My son is having trouble at school," or "I'm so upset that little [name of tyke] asks me every day when I'll marry daddy again," without seeing the kid say it.

As to the Kim mishap...yikes...spend a little time out on the floor Ron...or spend the $50 out of pocket to cut the line.

Back