Days of Our Lives - Mon., Mar. 11, 2019

I'd have been better off not watching this episode. I felt physically ill after watching it. I strongly dislike the political aspect of the Haley story. Also, I feel like I'm watching a horror show, with Claire and Diana making all the creepy expressions. Then there was Ted, saying stupid things. Strangely enough, watching Leo show a twinge of vulnerability was the most tolerable part of the show.

Can I just say how tired I am of the way Claire is hanging off of Tripp's arm every time Haley is around? It's just... nauseating. I'm a really touchy-feely sort of person, and even *I* don't do that with my hubby (nor did I do that when I was a lovesick teenager many years ago). Ugh.

Claire is over the top "hands off, he's mine". i.e. Oh, you can take MY room, after all, we spend most of time in his room anyway, as she hang on.
And at that point, my thought was........What about Theo's room? I mean, there WERE 4 of them originally. Even recently, Ben was there, he had a room to himself..........

I thought originally there were 3 rooms, that Claire and Ciara shared a room, Theo and Joey shared a room and then pregnant Jade took the loft room at the top of the spiral staircase. I remember her complaining about how small it was.

well, like all Salem apts., this one evidently has expanded, as Claire has her own, so does Tripp, so does Ciara, and Ben did. Claire usually goes into some room downstairs, but now her room was upstairs??
I remember how Sami's apartment could grow, then shrink, then grow again (years ago)

I was just going to say, since it was originally Sami and Rafe's loft and the rooms would increase and decrease as needed, no wonder the Scooby Gang liked it for the people who've come and gone from it since they moved in

Marlena would never switch results. But I think Diana did. Or if the test legitimately showed Leo to be John's son, that John had accidentally grabbed Brady's toothbrush. I still think Ted Laurent will be Leo's real father.
Marlena did offer to switch DNA results for Sami that one time and she changed Stefano’s toxicology report so no one would detect the drugs she injected him with lol. I think she would’ve changed them if she saw Leo really was John’s son. The writing has her legit hating him with absolutely no compassion.

Thanks for the summary - you're totally awesome!

The Writers: After trashing the Jack character, now they're throwing more dirt on a fan favorite by explaining that Steve is staying away from Salem because he's angry with Kayla. The Patch Man would never hold such a grudge against his Sweetness.
We need Steve back NOW! This show is in trouble!

Shelly the Nurse: This one is a complete idiot. If her role in the events that led to the poisoning of Doc Evans ever comes to light, she'd not only lose her job, but might also face a big civil suit for negligently giving her passkey to the person who poisoned Marlena.
How soon will the hospital find out a bottle of penicillin is missing from
the pharmacy? Will they figure out whose "magic card" was used at
the time to get in?
As an RN I find it absolutely AWFUL that "Shelly the Nurse" would even begin to do these things! She surely didn't have the same teaching i've had about how to be a nurse. I hope she gets caught and goes to jail for a long time!

The writing has her legit hating him with absolutely no compassion.
I agree with you, even though it would be out of character, she has been out of character. I've been (perhaps overly) vocal about the Leo-bashing; Marlena is more compassionate with the man who killed Will than she's been with Leo, who at best is keeping Will & Sonny apart in name only for a few months.

I’m fine with her not liking Leo, but she’s been overboard and way too nonchalant about what Will & Sonny did. I’m glad John acknowledged it and told her they were wrong. It doesn’t make sense that Marlena would constantly hound Sami about getting rid of Nick’s body, but be fine with what Will & Sonny did.

Back