Days of Our Lives - Mon., May 9, 2016

Can you annul a consummated marriage? I don't even know how it works legally?

Yes you can. Robert Kennedy's son Joseph II did it after a long battle with his 1st wife. She wrote a book about it. Legally though, I don't know that Hope and Aiden have a reason to get an annulment if this is the real Aiden. She knowingly married the correct person.

I couldn't look away from yesterday's episode. Thankfully no clients called me, since I watch the show live.

I feel the same way. On Mondays, I watch on DVR but yesterday I stopped everything and watched live. I too couldn't turn away, except when the bird was on.

He married her under false pretenses, thus annulable.
I'm still trying to figure out if Hope is a right, or left-handed shooter. :confused:

Hope writes left-handed, and the gun was in the left hand

But thinking about Aiden and confusion, in the week after he escaped did he find out more info than what he was shown on the tv in the cell?

All we saw was the tape of a dead looking Hope and the reporter talking of Chase raping someone. So did he know she was alive and the fake was killed by Bo?

How much real info did he find?

Also I seem to remember that it was right away that the cops found out that Aiden had changed Hope's insurance policy to list him as the sole person on it. Thus giving the reason to kill her.

Another aside, although it was a better flashback return, I am not happy he is back. I don't trust him, don't like him.

I agree with the majority here........a stinking cop-out! Sorry, but I didn't buy one minute of Aiden as prisoner story. Nope, not one iota. I even kept yelling at that bird to wake up, and claw Aiden's eyes out. (That's evil to the nth degree for me since my job is prevention of blindness.)

Personally, I never bought the fact that Aiden would attempt to kill Hope. I didn't buy the whole DiMera tie, either, but it looks like I'll have to learn to accept that one. I said long ago that I would be willing to have some crazy story, and one of a look-alike Aiden to fix what I thought was a bad story. I enjoyed the episode and will be glad to have Aiden back, and I hope that this is, indeed, the real Aiden with some redemption of his break from character. We'll see... it will be interesting to see how this all plays out!

Edited to add: I noticed Aiden wasn't wearing his wedding band in his cell. I don't remember him mentioning that it was gone. On second thought, I suppose it would have had to stay with the dead Aiden, but... was just something I noticed.

Last edited:
Um, that dead bird would have smelled and fallen apart in 100 and some days.
My sentiments exactly. ew--could've done without that!:sick: Also, viewers should know by now that Corday never keeps his word:rotfl:

Thanks for the summary. A great show indeed. I like Aiden as well as his romance with Hope. So although the body double thing is SO 2011, I'll accept it for the sake of Aiden hopefully ending the farce that is Hope & Rafe.

Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) is a great actor, too. Makes the storyline much more tolerable.

Back