Days of Our Lives....Monday, Dec. 13, 2010

PAllison

Gallery Moderator
Reaction score
I wrote this from a transcript of the dialogue so take in to consideration I could not see the sets or expressions or anything like that. This comes from the words only. But it sounds like a not to miss show...I can't wait..!!!

The show opens with Chloe at Philips door and him telling her to come in.

Melanie is at Daniel and Chloe’s….Chloe is out. (at Philip’s) Melanie tells Parker he will soon be Uncle Parker….Daniel asks if she’s pregnant, Melanie says no but they are not doing anything to prevent a pregnancy. Melanie is uncomfortable talking about such things with her father. Daniel questions her if Philip agrees and Melanie says it’s his idea…..Daniel continues to try to disuade Melanie from having a baby and wants to know why she is in a hurry. He reminds her she said she couldn’t live without Nathan when she was sick, she says she was sick and didn’t know what she was saying.

Stephanie tells Caroline she has decided not to tell about the parentage of Parker in order to protect Caroline and to not rock the boat with her and Nathan. Stephanie tells Caroline that Nathan agreed they should be married right away. Caroline wanted to know what Kayla would do when she found out Stephanie hadn’t told the truth. Nathan interrupts. Steph covers by saying she got an email from her parents that they would be out of touch for awhile. Nathan says they’ll postpone the wedding, Stephanie says no and Nathan insists they wait till her parents can be there. Stephanie says she wants to give her family a bit of happiness with all the problems they are going through.

Sami is mad and throwing Christmas ornaments…Rafe tells her being mad is better than being sad. She’s very worried about Johnny.

EJ is talking to Johnny about Boxing Day and Johnny lashes out at EJ for not letting him see his mother. EJ reaches for him and Johnny tells EJ “don’t touch me”….EJ tells Johnny that Lexie and Theo are coming to take Johnny to see father Christmas, Johnny tells EJ “his name is Santa, stupid”….EJ tells Johnny he should care because he made a list of all the things he wants and drew a nice family picture with his brother and sisters and Johnny adds “and Mommy and Rafe”…EJ says he would like to be in the picture and Johnny says he can’t be.

Sami and Rafe are goofing around before Rafe goes to his new job….the phone rings and it’s EJ saying he needs to see her right away. He tells Sami of Johnny’s tantrums. Sami goes to the mansion and is berating EJ for torturing Johnny….EJ tells her to behave or he’s going to the police station and play the video. EJ tells Sami she has to tell Johnny she doesn’t love him anymore. She says no, he says she has to, she tells him to go to hell, her phone rings, it is Bo telling her to come to the police station. After Sami leaves EJ tells Johnny that he called his mommy and asked her to come over but she said she didn’t want to come and see Johnny.

Lexie has Theo at the hospital for a vaccination and Abe comes in to see them. Theo surprises him by reading from a book. Later, Abe and Lexie talk without Theo and Lexie is complaining about Theo not making enough progress, he reads, but doesn’t understand what he reads…”why Charlie is already reading chapter books”…(the women needs to be slapped in my opinion)…anyway, Lexie tells Abe about Sami giving EJ full custody of Johnny and Sydney and they both agree EJ must have some kind of leverage against Sami.

Philip tells Chloe he was going through his high school mementos box. Philip gives her the song she wrote for Joy when she didn’t know if she would live. Philip suggests she sing it to Parker. She has put on her big Drew Carey glasses. Philip tells her to take them off and why would anyone want to hide eyes as beautiful as hers. She tells him he was the first person she ever truly loved. He says, “yeah, I blew that”…..they talk of being good friends and thanking each other for being a part of each others lives.

Will goes to the Pub to see Gabi. He tells her he’s not sorry they kissed.
Gabi shows Will pics she took at the wedding…Will notices something odd.
He goes to show Rafe.

Abe confronts Bo and tells him to do his job and if Sami shot EJ he needs to arrest her. Bo says no and Abe says he will lose his job then. Abe tells Bo “God, Bo. We just had hope investigate her own crimes. And now we have Sami's husband hired on when she's the prime suspect in an attempted murder. You know, maybe we should just recruit victor and Stefano and put them in charge of the anti-racketeering unit” (hilarious!!!) Bo accuses Abe of being worried about re-elections…..Abe tells him he and Roman do the right thing or he will fire both of them.

Rafe goes to see Victor….Victor asks him “Oh, you here to kick Nicole around some more? I like it when we team up to kick Nicole around.”….
Rafe tells Victor before he signs on the Salem PD he wants to offer him a deal. He wants EJ DiMera “that son of a *****” out of his wife’s life, permanently." Rafe wants Victor to feed him info to bring down EJ…Vic wants to know what’s in it for him…Rafe tells him when EJ is in prison “or worse” that Vic can deliver the news to Stefano.

(And you guys have to see Sami at the police station…the old Sami is back….she tells Abe off good. I’m going to make a separate post with the dialogue….) They have words but nothing comes of it.

After the confrontation at the police station, Sami calls EJ and tells him she’ll do what he wants if he makes sure Rafe isn’t turned down for the job. She tells Johnny she doesn’t love him and doesn’t want him to live with her (I’m assuming she is giving him the signal of “I love you” the whole time).
Johnny goes along. Sami tells EJ is not over by a long shot.

Lexie runs into Dr. Ben and sobs on about Theo to him. Yadda, yadda, yadda…..

Really... can we just kill EJ... or something... It's so horrible just reading what he is doing to his kids, who enjoys the abuse he is heaping on his children?? does anyone?

Just reading it is bad enough....tomorrow watching it will be, um, interesting to say the least......

Philip tells Chloe he was going through his high school mementos box. Philip gives her the song she wrote for Joy when she didn’t know if she would live. Philip suggests she sing it to Parker. She has put on her big Drew Carey glasses. Philip tells her to take them off and why would anyone want to hide eyes as beautiful as hers. She tells him he was the first person she ever truly loved. He says, “yeah, I blew that”…..they talk of being good friends and thanking each other for being a part of each others lives.

The bolded line has got to be a flashback to their high school days. I've been waiting for a scene like this for oh about 10 or 12 years. I love it that Chloe finally acknowledges that she loved Philip in high school and that he was the first person she truly loved. Seems like they are leading up to something. At least that's what I'm hoping! Looking forward to the episode!

Thanks for the precap, PAllison!

You are probably correct kpatch....when I read it it didn't really make much sense, but a flashback would explain it....

It is supposed to be a flashback of when they were in high school together. It is the scene when Philip and Chloe arrive at the first last blast dance together before they go into the dance and she reveals her new look. He asks her to remove her glasses and then he notices how beautiful her eyes look.

Thanks for the preview, Pallison. Stephanie's pangs of conscience didn't last very long. So now she's pressuring Nathan to marry her?

I wonder if Victor is going to buy into Rafe's proposal.

I'm with kpatch on this one! :)

I cannot wait to watch this episode...thanks for the fabulous write up PAllison!

Ok, so I just watched this episode. Have to say the Philip/Chloe scene was just wonderful! I loved the flashback. Jay looks so young. And Chloe, beautiful as ever.

I also have to say, the scenes with EJ/Sami/Johnny scenes were the most disgusting thing. I couldn't believe that Sami agreed to do it. Backed into a corner or not. She did the hand thing that is their secret code later on when EJ's back is turned and Johnny does it back...but I couldn't believe that Sami was pushing him away telling him that she doesn't love him enough.
I wanted to turn my TV off. Poor little guy.

And then Daniel perk up when he hears Stephanie tell Caroline that Melanie cheated on Daniel...I had to keep watching.

Melanie cheated on Daniel?????? Huh?

missvicki must have forgot the V8! LOL. I think she meant Philip cheating on Melanie. :)

Looking forward to the Philip/Chloe scenes! :)

NOT looking forward to the Sami/EJ scenes. :mad:

Oopsie. I think I drank a little too much Salem Stupid Juice this weekend. I watched 14 episodes over the weekend to catch up! LOL Should have said that Daniel heard Stephanie and Caroline at the hospital talking about Philip cheating on Melanie. Geez. I didn't get either name right. LOL

Also, now that I re-read my post it says that Sami was backed into a corner so she told Johnny what EJ wanted her to say. She wasn't backed into a corner. She told EJ that she would say that to Johnny only if he didn't mess with Rafe being able to join the Salem PD. There Sami was, choosing Rafe's career over Johnny. That was NOT fair.

I'm glad a 3 year old is finally sticking it to EJ the way no adult can.

Oh, my gosh, that was just extremely difficult to watch. That poor little Johnny trying to hug his mother, whose anguish showed on her face as she was forced to push him away. And she is trying to tell him, then that damn EJ interjects, she is telling you goodbye, she has too many children to care for or some such nonsense. I am so glad Sami was able to do her "I love you" sign to that darling little boy.

Always knew Stephanie just cannot shut up.....and now...yep, she doesn't even see Daniel is right there as she blathers again. Sigghhhh.

Loved Sami reading Abe the riot act. Clean up your own house......indeed. LOL

"Sami tells EJ is not over by a long shot."

Does this mean Sami will get further away next time, and her aim will be a lot better??????

Uh-ohhhhhh.........

LOVED Daniel commenting on how cute little Parker's dimple is and wondering which side it came from (as Philip was smiling and showing his cutie-pie dimple).

D'OH......

Back