Days of our Lives - Monday, November 28, 2022

as mentioned by Anjelica when she was last in Salem and played by Morgan Fairchild
I feel an obligation to point out, although I'm sure most posters know this, that this wasn't just mentioned by Anjelica, it was literally the whole reason for her revenge plot on Adrienne. AND it was a Re-Ron story.

Heck, Julie married her former stepfather.
True, but it's not like he raised her, and she was already a late-teen when the show started.

This is true, it's just funny to add them to the list of Salemites who got together after being legally related. When you can start a sentence with "My husband was originally married to my mother...", or Hope saying "My half-sister, who is also is my stepmother...", or Steven Olson saying "My brother-in-law, who used to be my stepfather..." you make the list. :rotfl:

And once again, Sami and Lucas can say "My ex-husband who is my step-brother." or "My ex-wife who is my step-sister."

Then you have Will who is blood-related and is/was legally related to 95% of Salem. (Roman and Kate are both grandparents and step-grandparents to Will, Allie, Arianna Grace and Henry now that they're married. LOL)

This is why anybody entering Salem needs to be handed an Excel spreadsheet so they can see if they're related to any Salemite.

I know when I read that about Doug & Julie (wasn't watching then) and it was so long ago, during Days first years. If I remember right Doug & Julie were in love or seeing each other or something, but somehow Doug married Julie's mom, Addie......I think he & Julie had an argument, & before they made up, Addie had talked him into marrying her. Thus Hope was born, & Julie had a half-sister. Addie died (saving little Hope from an out of control car) so Doug was single again....and eventually resumed with Julie. For that time it had to be a jaw dropping storyline, for sure. And thus Hope was Julie's half sis, and also her step-daughter.

If we think Days has far-fetched plots now, this had to be a doozy back then.

But Tommy & Marie did not know they were siblings....He'd had facial surgery and had amnesia. They clipped it when the truth finally was learned.

Back