Days of Our Lives - Thu., Feb. 20, 2020

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
Brady's room: Kristen dreams that Rachel Isabella needs her. This is apparently a turn on for Brady. Later Brady talks to Tate on the phone. Brady is upset that Victor called Jeannie T and had Tate tested. Kristen will give him a pass.

Xander/Sarah's Room: Sarah has dreamt that Mickey died. Xander assures her that Mickey is fine, then later she has looked in on her, she's fine - you'd never know she was sick by looking at her.

Prison: Sonny visits Will, says he's sorry about his grandfather. Later, Sonny's updated Will on the Gabi situation. Will feels bad that he's in prison, while Sonny asks about the divorce papers. Will flashes back to Ciara saying he's innocent, but claims that he was reviewing the papers when Ben broke out, and everything was confiscated in his cell.

Gatehouse: Ciara and Ben are awoken by knocking. Chad is upset because this is the day by which they should have been gone already. Chad grants Ben one more hour.

Kmansion: Victor is home, but grouchy. Maggie is overseeing his recovery, wants him to embrace peace and quiet. Rafe enters under the belief that Ciara will have information on Ben. He requests Victor alert him if Ciara contacts them.

Kmansion: Xander and Victor recap their conspiracy and the urgency they feel in getting Tate tested. Later, Brady comes in and Kristen gloats about Basic Black's success before Brady lays into Vic for calling Jeannie T behind his back, and also why it was to be kept secret. (It seems we've forgotten about whether or not parental matches would be important or not, as Brady is upset that Mickey and Tate aren't that closely related.)

Kmansion foyer: Sarah and Maggie recap Maggie's slip the night of Summer's return, and are thankful she didn't drive that night.

Prison: Maggie comes to visit Will.

Kmansion: Brady wants answers, Xander plays defense, Victor lobs insults at Kristen. Xander tries to excuse Brady, Brady refuses to go. Victor tells him good-bye. Sarah comes in; there's a match for Mickey.

DiMansion: Rafe arrives, is looking for Ben, mentions that Kayla has been kidnapped. Rafe will search for Ben in the Gatehouse. Chad tries to stop/stall him. This goes on for about 42 scenes.

Gatehouse: Ciara tells Ben she thinks Jordan's baby's father could be the murderer. Ben thinks it's a long shot, Rafe couldn't find info on the bio dad when he started the adoption process, how will Justin's contacts do any better? Ciara is hopeful, but Ben tries to give her a gentle brush-off, as he goes on the run and she helps him from Salem. They share a 22-hour goodbye. (Meanwhile this is while Rafe and Chad blather on in the house.) When they finally get to moving, Rafe is outside the door. END.

Chad tries to stop/stall him. This goes on for about 42 scenes.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Every time I looked up from my computer, Chad was tap dancing around why Rafe shouldn't bother going down to the gatehouse.

I was surprised to hear Sarah mention Summer telling Maggie she was dying. I thought maybe Maggie had gotten so blotto drunk that she had forgotten that part of her visit with the psycho mermaid.

Funny that Kristen and Sarah both sat up in bed gasping at the same time, after dreaming about their babies.

Glad you did not miss some of the show due to "breaking news" which NBC evidently felt was imperative for everyone to know that minute, tho the same news has been on radio & TV on regular news times a couple dozen times already.! Boy, Will was really grasping at straws for his excuses to Sonny for not sending on the divorce papers. First, he wanted to review them. Yes, o.k. he did, but then Ben escaped & everyone was on lockdown, so no mail could be sent out. Sonny offered to take them.

And guess Days wanted to make sure we all knew Valentine's Day had at last ended, thus early a.m. and every one asleep, being woken up abruptly.

So Chad gave the duo one hour to get out of there, but they had to diddle around jabbering forever. (Ciara is to blame there.) Why did she not tell Ben her theory last night? And knowing they were supposed to be gone early in a.m. why were they still there in the first place.

I seem to recall Maggie having a flashback memory of Summer leaving, and Maggie looking at the drink in her hand. It was all she could recall at the time, when she woke up with Victor there, in her own bed, etc.

Here are a few hypotheticals based on today's "excitement."

Headline from Jenny's Salem Spectator: "Salem P.D. Actually Captures a Fugitive!"

Song lyric from a Salem U. group commenting on the rarity of a Salem fugitive being captured: "Ben Weston, Jeremy Horton laughs at you."

Dialogue:
  • Rafe: "Do you want to go to prison for Ben Weston?"; Chad: "I'm a DiMera. We never go to prison -- ever."
  • Ben: "Rafe couldn't find any leads on David's father and he's a cop"; Ciara: "Don't forget, he's a Salem P.D. cop."
Finally, let's have no more about Kristen's dreams -- good, bad, or indifferent. This whole thing about Kristen being a real person is getting out of hand. She's the same old psycho monster that she always was.

Last edited:
I can't believe that the dumbest cop in the world found Ben. I swear he must not have much brain power. He's so protective of his "little" sister, the *bleep*. I can't remember his name on Passions but he was a stupid police person in it, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole thing about Kristen being a real person is getting out of hand.
I'm really perplexed at this. I'm hoping that JS's idea that Kristen pre-switched the babies to bond to Brady might be the real thing; otherwise will our heroes be Ben, Kristen, and Steveano for the next 12 years?

Thanks, Jason.

A new day in Salem.

Today Ciara and Ben were extra annoying. At the end, they were going on and on
and on. They should've gone somewhere else to talk since Chad told them he
would give them an hour. And it was an hour later when Rafe found them.

Rafe had his thinking cap on. He figured Ben would be at the last place anyone
would think he would be.

Brady and Kristen, there are no words for them anymore.. Yuck.

I hope Sonny won't tell his dad about the warden having the divorce papers.
Will no longer wants them filed.

Maggie is visiting Will. Is he going to hit her on the head to have her remember
the night of the accident? It might work, it's Salem

At the end, we find out there's a match for Mickey. Who will be the match? Will
it be Minnie <ha, ha>

They are beating us on the head with Kristen and Brady aren't they? No, we will never like them together. We will never think they are soul mates. She is 25-30 years older than him. She used to be with his dad. She only started with Brady for revenge. Not to mention the million of horrible things she has done. She has not changed. The baby did not change her. I am so hoping that Mackenzie ends up being some other random baby born that day. I do not want her to be Rachel Isabella. And if she is, I hate to say this, I know it's an awful thing to say, but I hope she doesn't make it then. Brady and Kristen cannot have a baby to bind them forever.

Ben and Ciara were ridiculous. You are on the run. Key word there RUN! As was Chad with his stalling. I want the Ben nonsense to end. Get him out of jail. In a perfect world they will discover he was not even the necktie killer.

Sonny and Will also tiring. Sonny's kind of like, can you sign the divorce papers? I already have a new guy so I want to pursue that. But why did Will call Maggie to the prison?

So.......let's see if this would work (SPECULATION)

The nurse accidentally puts a baby in the wrong crib. And thus 2 other babies are placed in wrong cribs. Xander takes wrong baby, that died, switches it with one he thinks is Rachel, only it isn't, it is really Sarah's. Meanwhile, either Rachel is given to strangers, or is the baby that died??

I will only say it is hard to believe any switching when they do footprints, i.d. bracelets, etc.

But....happened to me....gave me wrong baby to take home, I knew it, nurse did not believe me, until I told her finally this was a boy, and I had a girl. LOL (I knew from just looking, as baby was wrapped up tightly in receiving blanket).

Wow @Poirot, I had that thought when Brady and Kristen were saying goodbye to Rachel Isabella that she would say "that's not my baby". But I think I remember her not really wanting to look at her. Sarah said baby looked different. I still like 3rd random baby. But I don't want Brady and Kristen to have a child.

There were actually two other babies born the same night (in addition to Baby Horton and Baby Black). The bassinets in the nursery were marked Baby McCloud, Baby Williams, Baby Horton and Baby Black. So there was an opportunity to have done a bunch of switching.

Back