Days of Our Lives - Thu., Feb 7, 2019

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
Eric's Apartment: Sarah and Rex talk about their relationship. It wasn't easy for her to stop their "love" train. Rex doesn't want to pressure her. They start making out and disrobing each other. The screen fades, Eric walks in. Clothes are strewn on the floor. Eric smells Sarah's dress. Later, he's sitting in the dark when Sarah comes out in her underwear, startled when she turns on the light. She pulls on a shirt from the floor and they talk. She regrets her encounter with Xander, wants to be friends with Eric again. She wants his forgiveness; underwear-clad Rex comes out, Eric accepts the apology. Rex is relieved.

Horton House: Jordan comes downstairs with Charlotte (in a carrier/carseat). She must protect the baby from her brother.

Ben's Motel room: Ben is frantically waiting for a text or word on Ciara. Eli and Lani enter, hoping he can help them. They question him, and he tells them they won't trip him up. They should go find Ciara. Later, Ben has a delusion and argues with Ciara.

Magic Cabin: Ciara struggles for her phone.

Kmansion: Victor and Brady are talking about a business deal that I'm sure will dominate February sweeps. He then reads a recap of Chloe and Stefan's incident off a laptop.

DiMansion: Chloe arrives looking for Stefan, who checked himself out of the hospital.

Horton House: Abby exits the kitchen, is angry. Stefan is there, with his spoon for Charlotte. He leaves.

DiMansion: Stefan pours a drink as Chad throws barbs. Abby calls, tells him Charlotte is missing. She remembers Stefan was there, Chad tells her to call the police, confronts Stefan. Stefan claims innocence, urges him to find Charlotte.

Magic Cabin: Jordan enters with Charlotte, chastises Ciara. Later, she offers her food. Ciara notices Charlotte, Jordan explains she had to protect her from Ben. (Her explanation is pure horseradish though.) Upshot is she should have stopped Ben from killing people, won't let him hurt anyone again. They talk about parenting, and she obliquely reveals that Clyde raped her.

Kmansion: Victor, Chloe, and Brady argue about Vic's role in the death of Matteo. The dying goon threatened her children, so she sent them to NEW YORK for the NIGHT. Long-term Brady wants her to move in there. Victor does his usual blah-blah; Chloe decides not to consider it. Later, Chloe has left and Brady and Vic fight after he calls Chloe a *bleep*. Brady doesn't want Victor running his life.

Horton House: Abby is with Lani and Eli, she heard nothing on the monitor. Abby thinks Stefan took the baby and had already handed her off to a goon when he gave her the spoon. Later, they are waiting for forensics. Chad arrives, they talk about Stefan, Abby remembers that Jordan was there, too, but they're friends, and Jordan only wanted to warn her about Ben. Eli and Lani reveal that Hope thinks Ben took Ciara. Chad holds Abby.

DiMansion: Chloe comes in, Stefan has his men looking for Charlotte. They talk about her protection, he invites her to move in. She is reluctant, but Stefan insists he has staff to help. She hasn't bought it; she gets a threatening text from a blocked number. Stefan insists she move in now, will send a team to protect the kids and bring them to DiMansion tomorrow.

Magic Cabin: Jordan struggles with the playpen (looks like a playpen, they call it a crib). Ciara hopes for Ben's help.

Ben's Motel Room: Ben looks longingly out the window. Cross fade with Ciara screen right, Ben screen left. END.

O.K. Sarah coming out of the bedroom wearing only her bra and panties. Like she didn't think Eric could be... I don't know... present in his own apartment? What is wrong with these people? Eric, Sarah, Rex... Go away, you boring, stupid people!

And how long is Ciara going to remain tied up? Does the girl pee on the bed?

The rest of the show? Don't really care. The Noodle, his goons, the rapist Stefan, different Chad, Abigail.

Really, it's too bad. I don't care anymore. Where, oh where, is my Days? The one I actually enjoyed? Gone for good, apparently.

Again, to think the only character I root for used to be a serial killer!

It is ridiculous that Sarah came out in bra and panties! Probably still trying to seduce Eric!!

I had to laugh when Abigail said "Jordan wouldn't take my daughter, she's my friend". Umm Abby, remember Gabi was your friend too!!!

Jordan has a crib? So she bought it after snatching Charlotte? I would think someone would have seen that!

Thank you, Jason.

Oh my, the Salem Brain skipped town! These folks are complete idiots. Well, except for Ciara and Charlotte. They had no choice in their abductions, and are unable to get away on their own.

Eric, Sarah, Rex... Go away, you boring, stupid people!

And how long is Ciara going to remain tied up? Does the girl pee on the bed?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Chrishell Hartley (Jordan) is so good. But this story is SO bad.
Jordan has a crib? So she bought it after snatching Charlotte?
I think she had it there beforehand. She didn't bring it in with her with Charlotte.
What can you say about a cabin that has been burned twice but is still so comfy in winter in Salem in the Midwest? (Although it's close enough for Parker and Holly to be shipped to New York in a few minutes, apparently.)
Eric smells Sarah's dress.
I can't believe I had to write this in a summary. What is this show?

You mean you all have not heard of the drive-thru baby furniture store? LOL.
Oh, Jordan stopped on the way back, bought the crib, had the baby with her, but the cops won't think to question any stores that sell baby things.
I mean, Jordan would have to have diapers, food, clothes, baby lotion, bottles, milk, soap.... But then, as Writer noted, Ciara seems to have a great bladder, or else that bed is soaked. How does Jordan expect Ciara to eat that energy bar with her hands tied? And just an energy bar? No water?
Gosh, the mattress & sheets are all fine, despite being set on fire. Amazing?

As most of you have said, the stories are really bad. But, I did enjoy Ben and Ciara communicating telepathically exactly like another couple used to do in the golden age of the super couple - right, HOPE and BO????? Wait until Ciara tells Hope that she was able to communicate to Ben so he was able to rescue them.

You're right, KathyLu. And I can't even blame that one on the fact that I'm French. :) Or can I? No, I was thinking more along the lines that they seem to be redeeming Ben.
That is purely speculation on my part, I do believe that somehow, Jordan is going to be declared the real serial killer. Not Ben. They've stretched facts much more than that in the past, so maybe this time, it just might work. In the beginning, I thought no way they could do that, but some members on this board pointed out to me that we never saw the killer "in action".

There were more "fun" conversations today.

Rex-Sarah-Eric: Yesterday's scenes were bad enough, so why did the writers have to inflict them on the viewers again in yet another flashback? And to add insult to injury, everyone was forced to witness the dull couple, fetching attired in their underoos, putting on a show for sad sack Eric .

Lani-Eli-Ben: Kudos to Ben for telling off the two part-time cops, who took time out from their bedroom antics in order to climb aboard Hope's let's-blame-Ben train.

Victor-Brady: Grouchy Vic is always an event, but he's certainly no knight in shining armor. If he'd have come upon Sleeping Beauty instead of a gallant prince, she'd still be snoozing her life away.

Chad-Stefan O.: More predictable nonsense here: wild accusations and protestations of innocence. Perhaps, the Big Zero might want to get together with Ben and form a support group for the wrongfully accused.

Jordan-Ciara: Every day in every way, Ms. Ridgeway demonstrates that she is not playing with anything close to a full deck. And how foolish was it of Ciara not to realize that a drafty, dirty, rundown, cobwebby cabin isn't a great place to keep an infant.

Last edited:
But she said she didn't intend to take Charlotte, so i don't think she would have had a crib all ready.
Thanks for the catch! Who knows with these writers. I probably was in such a snit over Jordan's destruction that I didn't hear this line. Bad summariser!!
Magic Cabin
They've stretched facts much more than that in the past, so maybe this time, it just might work.
They could literally tell us that Clyde had Rolf hypnotise Will and Wendy and Abby and Chad to see Ben instead of Jordan, and boom. The cops arrested Ben in Salem but Abby and Chad were hypnotised into thinking it was at the Cabin.
Victor-Brady: Grouchy Vic is always an event, but he's certainly no knight in shining armor.
Victor's hatred of women strikes again! He's slept with three married women (Kim, Caroline, Loretta), manipulated two women into marriage (Carly, Nicole), and cheated emotionally on Vivian. That's without including what he did to Anjelica/Justin, Kate, etc. The only reason he never committed adultery is probably because he never married until he was (pushing?) 60. Meanwhile Chloe's had only four lovers (I'm not including anyone from when she was forced into prostitution), two of whom she married and only one of whom she cheated on. (And how could Victor blame her for cheating with the perfect Daniel?) I really don't enjoy him anymore.

Thanks, Jason.

I liked Chad's hair today.

Victor is mean, mean, mean because he wouldn't let Chloe
stay at the mansion.

It was strange seeing Eric sniff Sarah's dress.

I'm glad Ben was dreaming and not hallucinating with Ciara.

How long will it take for Abby realize Jordan isn't her friend?

Stefan seemed different today. I'm not sure why.

A lot of filler in today's episode but the scenes were good with Ciara and Jordan. Jordan is making Ben out to seem like he is Michael Myers and she is Jamie Lee Curtis in Halloween lol! Who'd thought Ben would actually end up becoming the sane one. Of course, Victor's grouchy one-liners of Chloe was the highlight of today!

Back