Days of Our Lives - Thu., Feb 7, 2019

A lot of filler in today's episode but the scenes were good with Ciara and Jordan. Jordan is making Ben out to seem like he is Michael Myers and she is Jamie Lee Curtis in Halloween lol! Who'd thought Ben would actually end up becoming the sane one. Of course, Victor's grouchy one-liners of Chloe was the highlight of today!
The Michael Myers analogy popped into my head also listening to Jordan talk about Ben recently lol

my thoughts:
* Eric smelling Sarah's clothes was disturbing and disgusting. Seriously? Gross!

* Jordan kidnapping Charlotte... can we just not do that with the baby? This storyline is also gross.

* Just to take it back a minute. I need it noted how much I disliked the scene at Doug's Place. Regardless of how one feels for a character... a life was lost. A man was lying on the ground dead....and Lani and Eli were smooching while practically standing over the guy. It was incredibly inappropriate to me. I can't seem to get past it. GROSS.

* Hope. everything about her, every storyline that involves her, stinks - because I LOVE the actress. It's just too bad the character of Hope is so annoying and obsessive. She really is the worst commissioner I've ever seen portrayed on TV. Gross writing.

* Hard to blame Hope when Rafe runs around the world to take care of ex-wife Sami's kid. Why didn't he offer to just pick him up and bring him back to Salem? OHHHH right, can't afford to pay/hire and actor to play him. Whatever, just SAY you brought him home. Say he's upstairs getting his life together. Doesn't have to be an actor/character on screen for the other characters to appear to do the right thing.

I guess the theme seems to be that I find Days incredibly gross here lately.

[Victor's] slept with three married women (Kim...
Kimberly wasn't married to Shane when she had sex with Victor. Shane was still married to Emma, although he and Kimberly were (ahem) romantically involved.

I think Eric smelled the dress because the writers want us to believe that, although he dumped Jennifer and is supposedly still mourning Nicole, he has also fallen for Sarah. Poor writing; poor plot.

Last edited:
Re: Eric smelling the dress. I've heard of people smelling their deceased spouse's clothing, because it smelled like them. I assume that is what Eric did and I don't see it as gross.

@gramcracker that is completely different. Smelling the clothes of a deceased spouse, someone you were intimate with, close with, that has passed, that is NOT what Eric did.

Eric picked up the shirt of a girl he believes he may be falling in love with, knowing full well she is just in the other room having sex with his brother, and smelled her shirt. It was creepy, and gross in my opinion.

Maybe Eric should try falling in love with a girl that's not involved with one of his brothers for a change.

Back