Days of Our Lives - Thu., Oct. 4, 2018

Thanks for the summary!

At the Horton House, the slimy rapist refuses to leave when Abby tells him to. He wants to speak to "Gabby." (I'm sorry, he's so pathetic I can't even write the scene.) Abby reveals a lot more about recent events to her rapist than any real person ever would, and it's awful. Abby is trying to head to the psychiatrist, rapist wants to follow, blackmails her into acquiescing.
This is so "Icky" I FF a LOT!

.Abby plans to see her psychiatrist who is recovering from surgery, after being in a coma for days? Huh? What is wrong with these people?
And of course, it will be Hattie she sees, not Marlena......Ugh!
I hate the way Abby is being written - she is NOT that stupid...wish they would stop this line and get rid of Stefano - ICK!!:rolleyes:

I wish I could get my hands on Gabi. some loving mother she is. Can't slimeball get hit by a car and leave poor Abby alone? Does anyone else think some of the conversations are tediously long?
YES - I certainly agree!

Rapist is way more interesting in scenes without Abby or Chad in them.
Sorry Heather but I find Rapist disgusting and never interesting!

I'm hoping Chad and Abby soon find out that Gabi is behind all this stuff she is doing to Abby! It is all so wrong!:angry::sad:

This business with Abby, Stefan, Chad, Gabi feels like a repeat of what we were subjected to for what seemed like forever the first time around. I'm skipping a bunch of it. It was awful enough the first time.

I enjoyed most of the rest of the scenes though--Victor and Maggie, Eric and Chloe, John and Marlena, even John and Sami. I'd like to see Victor take Gabi down to size.

Sorry Heather but I find Rapist disgusting and never interesting!
I actually somewhat liked his scenes with Kristen. I'd have enjoyed the character a lot more had he #1 - NOT been a rapist; and #2 - maybe had been kind of a gray character and not a slimeball lusting for his brother's wife from the get-go.

Stefan and Gabi disgust me right now on the show, hard to watch. The 2 should've been a couple to begin with and Stefan leaves Abby alone. Gabi deserves her own daughter to hate and not trust her. I hope Ari becomes Sami 2.0 and treats Gabi like how Sami used to treat Marlena disrespectful and mean.

I might find a modicum of sympathy for him (that so-called DiMeraling currently running the house) if he had some sort of a backstory other than "boo hoo I'm pushing 50 and a billionaire and my adoptive parents weren't always nice and I've never been in love." Very weak character.

I really don't think Gabi will make it out of this story, but we'll see.

Back