Days of Our Lives, Tues., Feb. 3, 2015

Just finished the episode. GROSS.

I feel nothing for this loser Paul. Whine your way out of Salem anytime.

Did it appear to anyone else that Will's article was only one page? And I thought that cliché sentence was the beginning, not the ending...? Oh why am I nitpicking? Surely I'm thinking more about this than the writers of this show...and as long as this article is done and over, I'll be happy!!

Hope and Aiden...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I do like Cole, too bad he took the bait. I'm sure he'll get caught swiping JJ's phone and all will think Cole's nasty.

I have no faith that Wednesday's episode will reveal the truth about Will, but I'll forgive a lot if it does. (DISH, Derrick, dish!!!)

Elsewhere, I can't even root for Abigail anymore - what kind of idiot asks her BOYFRIEND to leave HIS (not THEIR, HIS) apartment so she can privately chat up her ex-boyfriend? :eek:

I thought it was stupid that Ben walked out too. It seems he has another bedroom off to the right side as there are the same 2 doors that Eric has. But Ben shouldn't have left.

And why couldn't Will just say he had to go to the bathroom? Why can't the writers just say that? They did that with Parker last year too when Abigail and JJ were babysitting. And in this case, he and Paul had already slept together so why even ask?

I thought Hope's purse was ridiculously tiny to be traveling let alone to Tahiti. I kept looking for the larger carryon tote that she had inserted the smaller purse into. That's how I travel. And last week when she was at the Pub, she had the purse, her phone and a tablet on the table. So clearly it doesn't hold everything she needs so why not just give her Kristen's empty black tote.

Heck, Eve had a monster sized red bag the other day. I just am wondering WHY & HOW Hope took out her passport while on a "tour" of the beach house. These writers cannot even think of plausible excuses. Why not......she was notified via text her flight got delayed, so rather than sit in the airport, she figured she'd come back and spend some time with him??
That tiny purse.......barely large enough to carry some money for tips, cab fare, let alone a passport PLUS a phone!!!!

Back