Days of Our Lives - Tues., Jan. 22, 2019

I agree with gramcracker. This episode was awful. Nothing likable. Complete waste of time to watch this. I don’t care about most of the characters on today....Sarah, Eric, Rex, Kate, Sonny, Brady, Xander, Leo. I like Jack. And he is the primary reason I’m continuing to hold on and hope for a good story. But my interest is waning with this show. I hope the writers can manage to do something soon that will keep my interest.

There is nothing enjoyable when everyone on a show is miserable for whatever reasons. And the attempt at humor (Leo) falls flat. Days really needs to mix it up.....however, right now, they are leading up to the sweeps period, so it does all seem stagnate.

As to Eric and Sarah.....in my opinion......she pushed herself into his life and his business rather quickly and constantly. She was wherever he was constantly, got into the whole "who takes Holly" thing, shooting her mouth off to everyone, constantly at Eric's side. And it was all none of her business. But she persisted. They became close. She considered herself a very good friend, very close, and she tried to bed him. He rightly negated the idea, it was not right. (why she wanted to this when Rex could walk in any second is a question she needs to ask herself)
So she leaves, buys herself a bottle of booze, which she proceeds to drink straight from the bottle, and in walks Xander, a man she just met for a couple minutes earlier in the evening. Sarah is a doctor, supposedly a smart lady, but she does seem to rely on alcohol, she DID push herself into Eric's life, made herself a part of it very quickly, and was into what was HIS business in the blink of an eye. So, though she considers herself enough of a friend to stick her nose into and interfere in Eric's life, he should be hands off?

Thanks for the summary!

I agree with gramcracker. This episode was awful. Nothing likable. Complete waste of time to watch this. I don’t care about most of the characters on today....Sarah, Eric, Rex, Kate, Sonny, Brady, Xander, Leo. I like Jack. And he is the primary reason I’m continuing to hold on and hope for a good story. But my interest is waning with this show. I hope the writers can manage to do something soon that will keep my interest.

I don't think I could agree more! I actually watched 7 minutes of this show! I was so disgusted with most of the rest - I have watched this show off-and-on since my 49 year-old daughter was born. I may be at the end of my rope - for now I'll tie a knot and hang on. BUT I don't know how long I'll chose to do that! :cry:

Back