Days of Our Lives - Tues. July 17, 2018

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Theresa & JJ talk about her getting custody of Tate, and him saying the drugs found in the apt. were his. She says she knows Brady planted them, even tho JJ doesn’t think so, not like Brady. She thanks him for being so good, taking her in, etc. but she has to move out. He knows, understands. She wonders how they got to this point, when they used to hate each other so much, she figures they grew up. Hugs, she leaves.

Jennifer talks to Roman about JJ admitting about the drugs, she just cannot figure, and neither can Roman. Later, she visits JJ, he tells her the drugs were not his, he only admitted in court as he had to, otherwise, Theresa would lose out.

Abby is reading the results of the DNA test, flashing back to her conversation with Gabi. Chad sneaks in, comes up behind her, she is startled, jumps a foot, he backs off, is sorry. Blah, blah. Somehow Chad brings up having another baby, she keeps wanting to spill, but doesn’t. She brings up Stefan, the Gabby alter, keeps blaming herself personally for what happened with Stefan, Chad doesn’t seem to, keeps insisting it was not her, was an alter, etc. etc. Over, done with, no more Stefan. She insists a part of him will always be around, then covers saying he is Chad’s brother. But Chad says Stefan has his home, his business, that’s all, they are done, etc. He leaves.

Theresa goes to the Pub, blathers away to Uncle Roman how Brady planted the drugs, yada, yada, but she has to move out of JJ’s, so was wondering if she could stay there. Sure, Roman says Gramma Caroline would have a fit if he said no, lots of room upstairs, and no rent. She is grateful.

Gabi is in the park, talking to herself about getting revenge on Abby. And on Stefan, who comes walking thru the arch, wants to talk to her about Gabi Chic. She is on her high horse, can do that at the office. She gets into it with him about being beat up in prison, surgery, infection and now can probably not have any more children. Yes, she is hurting. He is sorry, he is hurting too. That really sets her off, as she talks of his fake girlfriend, losing his illusion. Oh, Gabi is having a field day, it is “sock it to ‘im” time. She tells him he started it, she hates him for what he did, and wants him to suffer like she did. He finally leaves, and she continues her tirade, assuring him he is going to pay. Unfortunately, Chad is going to be hurt as well, but you are going to think Chad’s baby is yours, and it isn’t. She is grinning.

Brady talks with Justin, wanting to appeal or something, (on phone) no dice. Eve arrives, Brady doesn’t know how the heck this all could have happened. Eve almost tells of her part in this, but doesn’t. Instead she refers to how Theresa did not want her with Brady, was upset by it, yada, yada. Brady is not blaming her at all. A social worker arrives, is there to make sure the transfer goes according to court protocol. Theresa arrives, has Tate, brought him to say goodbye. Brady barely gets thru it, explaining to Tate that Mommy has been gone a while, missed him so much so he is going to live with her for a while. Tate wants Brady to come, too, but Brady says no, he won’t be coming. Lots of hugs, Brady is close to tears, but holds it in.

Abby is once again flashing back to being with Stefan as Gabby, picks up the phone, calls Gabi. Wants to see her, made a decision about what she is going to do about the baby.

Only in Salem would a judge award sole custody of a toddler to a confessed drug addict without any means of support who has to resort to living in a room above the family pub.

Abby is once again flashing back to being with Stefan as Gabby
Color me confused. I thought she had no knowledge of her alters. Did therapy make her remember?

It amazes me that not only was Gramma Laura able to have Abby remember what she did when her alters Laura & Gabby took over, but she constantly now says "I did this, I did that", despite others saying no, it was your alter. Well, now she remembers them and what they did with her body, and she continually is apologizing for whatever.

Thanks, Poirot.

A sad day in Salem....

Brady had to say good bye to Tate. I'm glad Theresa told him he could
video chat in the morning.

JJ got suspended from his job. At least, he wasn't fired.. Will he be arrested
for the drugs in his apartment?

Roman had to hear about the couple above JJ's apartment.. Will we ever
know what happened to Anna?

Jennifer found about about JJ confessing in court about the drugs. Will
she confront Brady since they think he put the drugs there?

I thought for sure Eve would confess that she talked to Victor to help Brady.
What Victor did, didn't help at all.

Gabi told Stefan about her medical problem.. Later, speaking out loud
she couldn't wait to see what happens when Stefan thinks he's the
daddy of Abigail's baby. Was Stefan listening then?

Gabi's revenge plot doesn't make any sense. So she wants Stefan to think the baby is his. How does that blow up exactly? Is she trying to break up Chad and Abby?

I'm so beyond sick of Abby trying to take responsibility for Gabby's actions. Stefan raped her, plain and simple.

Can we get Chad and Abby into a living room set somewhere with their son? That small bedroom with the distracting wallpaper are getting to me.

Also tired of wealthy Brady and Eve in one bed hotel room with a toddler.

Poor Tate

I liked Jeannie's chat with Roman. She should have stayed with him all along.

I liked that Jen called Abby about JJ. Too bad the 3 of them couldn't share a scene. I don't think Abby has shared a scene with JJ since before Christmas.

My guess is that Gabi plans to let Stefan (and everybody) think the baby is his. Then when he gets attached to it, she will somehow make it known that it really is Chad's. Then Stefan will suffer the loss. Just my thought. Her plan hasn't been explained, as far as I know. In the process, Abby and Chad may have broken up because he thought she was carrying Stefan's baby--or maybe when it's all revealed she will have lied to him and then they'll break up. Convoluted, but who knows?

Yes, that is about how I see it as well. A flashback has shown Gabi opening the results envelopes, and being angry that it showed Chad to be the father. She says something about Abby always winning.......but maybe not this time. Then when Abby opens the envelope, she says Stefan is the father.
Whatever Gabi's plan, it seems rather weird. Revenge on Abby will be her thinking she is pregnant with Stefan's child. Revenge on him is that he will think he is the daddy, but as OC noted, some where down the road, "no you are not, that baby is Chad's.". Personally, I would think she would rather sink his business, get it away from him, get him accused of something to have him put in jail........but????? And while she berates him for his great love with a fake girlfriend, who doesn't exist, she blames Abby herself for what that fake personality (Laura) did.
Doesn't make sense.

Back