Days of Our Lives -Tues., Oct. 16, 2018

The frustrating thing for me and I’m sure most of the DOOL followers/fans is that
people like Kate, Hope, and now Gabi never pay for their crimes.
With all the talk of Arianna, Gabi is doing everything in her power to land back in jail.
Sadly when Gabi is found out, the writers most probably will have her get away scot-free.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree about Kate and Hope, I don't agree about Gabi. She has paid much more for her crimes than many in Salem. Including Abigail, who is always viewed as the poor victim no matter what. So to me, while I'm supposed to hate Gabi, I don't. I hate this storyline, period. I think Gabi can be redeemed in the long run. At least I hope so.

O.K. The actress wanted to leave so Gabi went to jail for killing Nick. The actress decided to return, so Gabi got out of jail early. I think Ari was already born then. Unfortunately, Gabi ended up in jail again, due to circumstances orchestrated by Stefan...who took huge advantage of Abby's illness, which only HE knew about at the time. For someone who claims she wants to be with her daughter, she spends a great deal of time away from her, doesn't she? I don't know why she got beat up in prison, but she did. Also, she was supposed to be in local jail but it was Trask who wanted her actually in the prison while awaiting trial. So Gabi is not taking the slightest bit of revenge against anyone else, is she. No, because she wants Chad, & the only way to get him is to get Abby out of the picture.
With her current attitude, if she succeeds in getting Abby committed, she will probably never tell the true parentage of Abby's baby.

I agree, Poirot! If Gabi showed half of the anger towards Stefan the way she's showing towards Abigail, viewers would probably understand better. But nothing is directed at him! She won't even acknowledge that he raped her so-called best friend! But never fail to keep throwing it in Chad's face that she slept with Stefan! How Chad can't see through her hatred towards Abby is beyond me. It's so obvious. It's all about getting rid of Abby, and being with Chad.

Wonder how come she wasn't moaning then about being away from her daughter.....oh, yeah, it was HER own fault then (plus different writers, lol). And then, she knew Ari was with her dads, so was safe and loved. Currently, it is a much different mind set.

The frustrating thing for me and I’m sure most of the DOOL followers/fans is that people like Kate, Hope, and now Gabi never pay for their crimes. With all the talk of Arianna, Gabi is doing everything in her power to land back in jail. Sadly when Gabi is found out, the writers most probably will have her get away scot-free.
Hoping that in-crowd Salemites pay for their crimes is an exercise in futility and frustration. When I first started watching Days regularly, I naively expected that Chelsea and her sorority accomplices would suffer some legal consequences for the death of the drugged Ford Decker, but of course Victor snapped his fingers and in his words everything went away "just like that." Unless they are murdered, all DiMeras and Kiriakises literally get away with everything as did archfelon Bo Brady. Roman surely won't have any legal problems for breaking Hattie out of jail. Those insiders who end up in prison -- Hope, Lucas, Gabi, Eric, Tricky Nicky, and Nicole -- always get out early one way or another. Only luckless, disposable Salemites like Gus, Dr. Baker, Vargas, Ian McAllister, and Little Joey end up in prison for long periods of time.

Last edited:
I'm behind on watching and I haven't yet read the summaries beyond today so maybe some progress has already been made on revealing things, but after watching today, I think the person who put the fingerprints on the accelerant canister either has to be Claire or else they are trying to make us think so to throw us off.

Also, Chad should move back in with Abigail. If she's mad at him and doesn't want to live with him, Jennifer would probably let him have another room in the house. He has no business living away from Abby if he wants to help her. I just hope Gabi is caught soon. She is getting very tiresome already.

Back