Days of Our Lives - Tues. Oct. 20, 2009

Did anyone else choke on the comment of Arianna being in prison? Talk about left field. And Sami is the perfect person to talk to Chad, she's been in his shoes a teen with a baby.

Ooopsy, you mentioned fantasy.......and I just remembered. When Nicole is coming on to Chad.........she has this fantasy, only we don't know it is one.....where in Chad begins kissing her passionately, and she is telling him to stop, and he won't, and she actually yells for help, a cop comes along and grabs Chad, even telling him that No means no.....asking if she wants to press charges, and she says yes, and the cop hauls him away. LOL, as only then do we realize it is a fantasy. And back to the attempt.

I'm not surprised that Arianna has been in prison. Many of us have speculated about that ever since she saw Rafe again and they talked about how long it had been since they had seen each other.

Who would have ever thought that Sami would be the one to give out advice? Not so long ago she was the most screwed up character on the show. She has now given good advice to Mia, Will, Lucas, and Chad. She even tried to help Nicole, EJ, and Brady. Goodness, maybe Sami is Caroline's granddaughter. :) We need to send her to talk to Hope next! :)
Now that's an idea....but I think Hope is Hopeless!

I agree - brady don't do it!

Brady is great and I doubt he is stupid enough to fall for Nicole's trash yet again. Lucas might if it were him, but even he wouldn't with Nicole anymore.
I think everyone has her number.

I think Ari was in jail for drug dealing and/or using. It wouldn't surprise me. I think Brady would forgive her almost anything though which is a good thing I think.

Chad is REALLY dumb and immature. Hello!!!!!!!!!! Wake up kid! How many people have to tell you that a baby is hard work and you have to be prepared to take care of that innocent life, nurture the baby and devote your life to your child's welfare. How can you do that when you're a kid yourself without any means of support, going to high school etc. Impossibility! Give it up already kid! Personally I think the kid is sickening and he can't act his way out of a paper bag. He has no personality. I think he's rather two dimensional - his feeble attempt at 'romance' with Mia and his anger now. Be done with him already.

I'm glad that Carly got the drugs for Rafe even though it WAS illegal and I wish she had had one of the men call 911 saying they found him on the pier so that he could be brought to University Hospital in Salem where he would be recognized and healed pronto. Sami and Ari would be there for him and things would start to unfold in a timely manner but of course this is soapland and knowing Days they will drag this out for a month or two. I want to see Rafe and Sami together raising her children. I love them together more than I do Ari and Brady personally.

I know Carly is meant for Bo or at least to cause trouble between the already tenuous relationship between Bo and Hope but she needs to serve another purpose there in Salem because that storyline bores me.

Ooopsy, you mentioned fantasy.......and I just remembered. When Nicole is coming on to Chad.........she has this fantasy, only we don't know it is one.....where in Chad begins kissing her passionately, and she is telling him to stop, and he won't, and she actually yells for help, a cop comes along and grabs Chad, even telling him that No means no.....asking if she wants to press charges, and she says yes, and the cop hauls him away. LOL, as only then do we realize it is a fantasy. And back to the attempt.

Heh heh heh...good one!:clap::clap::clap:

Ok, maybe Carly and Bo do not really have a "thing" just that he needs to protect her now and Hope thinks something is up? I cannot see Bo doing that to Hope -she is the one who steps out- not him.... Hope always thinks Bo is having/doing something and makes up her mind before actually talking dirrectly to Bo...

Ok, maybe Carly and Bo do not really have a "thing" just that he needs to protect her now and Hope thinks something is up? I cannot see Bo doing that to Hope -she is the one who steps out- not him.... Hope always thinks Bo is having/doing something and makes up her mind before actually talking dirrectly to Bo...
Yes, as a female...her actions are an embarrassment... really.

I enjoyed Bo's chat with Lexie. It seemed very natural. Was anyone else worried about what Bo was going to say next after he told Lexie that she and Abe were "different"? LOL when he said "one of you is not Hope." Actually, both of them are not Hope.

I wanted to punch Arianna when she told Roman his coffee was on the house. Don't look now, Arianna, but that Pub you manage is owned by Roman's family.

I enjoyed Bo's chat with Lexie. It seemed very natural. Was anyone else worried about what Bo was going to say next after he told Lexie that she and Abe were "different"? LOL when he said "one of you is not Hope." Actually, both of them are not Hope.

I wanted to punch Arianna when she told Roman his coffee was on the house. Don't look now, Arianna, but that Pub you manage is owned by Roman's family.
OMG! You are right! Now in hind sight both those conversations are hilarious!
Thanks!

thats probably why she said it was on the house romans family owns the pub or she paid for it out of her own pocket

Back