Days of Our Lives - Wed., Feb. 26, 2020

Does anyone else want to see Stevano and Victor together?

Years ago, they did the same with a really good actress (one of Stefano's offspring who fell in love with Tony, only learn he was her half-brother) The best scene she ever had was her swan-song.
That was Stefano's daughter Renee, played by Philece Sampler.
If Stevano is desperate for money, it seems he's not exactly in control of his empire at the moment, and therefore probably doesn't have a lot of real power.
I find it odd that the great Stefano DiMera didn't have mountains of money stashed all over the world that only he knew about.

JS...............you have a point. Stefano would have off shore accounts, money in Europe, etc. However, these days they want fingerprints, picture I.D.s....even signature, which Stevano probably would not be able to match. Heck, I have been going to the same clinic/doctor for years, and last month, they had to take my picture! (Mind you, they have given me more tests, x-rays, etc. over the years that it would be hard to pretend to be me, lol, but now, yep, I.D. pic.

I was more thinking of cash/gold/jewels/etc. stashed in vaults hidden within the many DiMera properties and so forth.

Well, 10 million is a lot of $$$$, one wonders why he cannot access anything from Salem, he seemed to do so in the past.

Back