Days of Our Lives Wed., June 19, 2019

Thanks Poirot for your summary and comments. I am disappointed the entire episode wasn't mire Caroline centered. It lacked heart.

This episode was supposed to center on Will, I am guessing, and involved his gramma Caroline, but I believe Thursday's will center mostly on Caroline.
I admit I felt the show did not need the loft trio scenes at all.

By heart I mean I want to see scenes from the past of Caroline with every Brady family member, some of the Hortons, in sad and funny clips. It should not only honor the character of Caroline but the actress who brought to life so wonderfully.

There are a lot of videos made that show just that all over Facebook and twitter, and even here. Caroline's day is Thursday. Today is Wed., and it was Will's day to almost die, go to the white light, but recover.

Thanks for the summary!

Guess I may be the only one...but I liked the pacing of this episode...including the loft trio...and especially the ending with Roman and Kayla. My only negative thought is the Sarah stuff...she needs to GO AWAY NOW (and take Eve and Kristen with her)!!!!!

Thank you both. While he was fighting small cell lung cancer for a couple of years, he was fighting it well. His death was a shock to us. He had just been sent home from the hospital and passed at 90 minutes later.

Oh, my, what a shock that had to be. God Bless.

Back